Kodi Add-ons in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    I dont have a specific link but Exodus isnt down. TVaddons is down. There are other repositories out there to download exodus. Just search youtube.
    I just read this on another thread so I thought I would share it to help those of you having the same issues I'm having with exodus and others. I wonder how long before these other repositories shut down too?

Comment

I have mine set up but I haven't used it in a week or so I guess I better check and see if i am working LOL

Comment

Wife uses it occasionally. Said it was working well on the table, but the laptop. We download it to those two devices and didn't pay for the firesticks or boxes.

Comment

I just ordered 2 firestick boxes with kodi and other add ons. I guess I might be sending them right back for a refund huh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Napster revisited....

Comment

mine is still working, I watched 3 movies the past 8 days...just turn it on and back off, it will keep working, don't mind the scare tactics

Comment

It seems to just be hit or miss on Exodus, and Specto. Some movies work, and others dont.

Comment

What in the hail are you talking about??? Code language!

Comment

What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?

Comment

Exodus is playing the new Pirates of the Caribean for me

Comment

The newer movies that are still in theater or recently released in theaters will have problems going forward, but anything coming out on redbox or DVD soon will work great from the research I've done about the kodi shut downs, live streams are still working for me also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Used it last night. Worked fine for me on our FireTV. Using Kodi 17.3 Krypton

Comment

Mines been working fine. I've had it over two months and it has completely payed for itself twice over.

Comment

Using 17.1 version of Kodi with exodus no problems.

Comment

I will say that I did not get Exodus installed on one FireTV stick because the repo wasn't working anymore. Need to research it and see if it's up again.

Comment

Working...
                                X