• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for Pup!

Comment

TTT for this little guy!

Comment

I am still looking at him. What does he weigh if you had to guess and how is he doing in the house with "marking", etc....?

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
          I am still looking at him. What does he weigh if you had to guess and how is he doing in the house with "marking", etc....?
          I bet he weighs 13-15 lbs. The only time he is in our house he is in a kennel. He does like to hike his leg though when he is outside but that is obviously what any male dog would do. If someone wanted to make him an inside dog I don't think it would take much. He has been in a kennel for 10 hours overnight and never had an accident.

Comment

Might make a good tracker for someone with training! That breed has a good nose

Comment

TTT for Cuby! He is a smart dog, we have been calling him Cuby for about 4 days now and he already responds really well to it.

Comment

What a cute little dog...it amazes me how people treat animals, absolutely disgusting. let me talk to the wife and see what she says and I'll let you know

Comment

johnpaul pm sent. Talked to the boss and she said we can take him if you dont have something arranged already

Comment

Free to a good home (Dachsund mix)

Originally posted by tim21877 View Post
                    johnpaul pm sent. Talked to the boss and she said we can take him if you dont have something arranged already

You, sir, win the GS medal today for a great deed done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I love happy dog endings. New home pics to follow I hope.

Comment

I will definitely post some pics of him with his new brother and sisters

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tim21877 View Post

Comment

Yea Cuby! !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Allsome!!

Good job people

Comment

I wanted to say thank you to JP for meeting up with me Friday night to pick up Cubby. It was a pleasure to meet with you and thank you for saving this little guy. He has integrated well into the family and spends most of his time with my 110 pound shepard. He never really sits still when he's awake but I'll try and post some pics of him with the other dogs. When we play fetch with our shepard Cubby steals the tennis ball and runs away with it so my wife named him Bandit.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X