Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great bow listed!

Hey guys,

I've listed my almost new 2013 Horne brushbow. If you're in the market check it out: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ighlight=Horne

Thanks,

Zane

new member can not view,what and how much

Comment

This is an almost brand new Horne brush bow that's loaded. It's a one piece 62", 50@28 with Carbon and bamboo cores. Mark doesn't typically use cocobolo in the limbs but we sourced this wood for months. It's dark in the shadows and the cocobolo glows in the sunlight. Gaboon and cocobolo in the handle for a nice solid feel. I haven't chorno tested the bow but I shot a medium sized boar the other night through the ribs and I had to pull the arrow out of the tree behind where he was standing. This was supposed to be my go to bow for some time but my new hunting situation requires me to have a T/D. I bought the bow new for 960 and I'm looking to get 850. I'm posting pics of the bow and I can also send a pic that shows the exact dimensions of the handle and the invoice as well.

Comment

Sorry Law, just saw this. PM if you have any questions. I'm bringing it to the cowtown shoot tomorrow if anyone wants to try it out.

Zane

Comment

Price reduced, see thread

Comment

This bow is still looking for home

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Reduced to 750 now

Comment

Down to 700 TYD

Comment

Up for the weekend

Comment

Hope you get her sold, Zane!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks Bisch. I hate to let her go, just got a new champion custom string and she shoots great but I need the cash for one on order. Interested?

Comment

Up. Would consider a trade for a 2 piece T/D 62" toelke whip or 56" big Jim thunderchild around 50-55@28.

Comment

Working...
                          X