No announcement yet.

2017 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure is you guys know but a small tornado hit in Clayton Saturday night into Sunday morning. Lots of trees down and some power lines. I don't believe it was a big tornado but several houses and RV's had trees on top of them.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
      Just put a deposit down on 3k acres just south of Clayton! We are back in business boys. It was hard walking away from the best deer hunting I have ever had but we decided we couldn't pay double for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
      Ouch, double??

Comment

We killed 4 pigs just driving down the road and got 3 mineral sites put in. Gong back to hang cameras and move a stand or two around in 2 weeks. What's going on at y'all's places?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last time we were up we were hit by dang thieves. Stolen dump cart for my atv, thought I had locked it to a tree but didn't and a game camera and solar panel was stolen. Did get a feeder up though, hoping it will still be there when we go back. Been up there 3 years now and the first time to have anything stolen.....ticks me off!

Comment

Can't wait to get to the new place and start scouting.

Comment

hey arrowslinger. the Louisiana boys are across the street from us. they sure have some fancy Boss bucks and box blinds. congrats on the new place. are all the Louisiana boys getting the boot as well? or just paying the price hike?

Comment

Word on the mountain is most are dragging up but some are still trying to negotiate.

Comment

Went and checked out the new property this weekend, it looks like it will be really good. If anyone knows anybody looking to get into the area let me know. We have a few spots left to fill. This piece has about every terrain you could want to hunt, bottoms, pines plantation, clear-cut, and ridges. I should have took more pictures but was just trying to ride the roads and get a good feel for the property boundaries. We are looking at 10 members on 3k acres and this place will hunt huge.

Comment

looks nice. if they hike our price up ill give you a holler.

Comment

About time to put up cameras and get the corn rolling, hang a few more stands and trim shooting lanes from spring and summer growth. Y'all getting the itch like me?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                        About time to put up cameras and get the corn rolling, hang a few more stands and trim shooting lanes from spring and summer growth. Y'all getting the itch like me?
                        We are headed up with about 30 cameras to see what the new property has and move more stuff from old lease.

Comment

we have been cleaning up food plots and moving stands down here at my TX place. prob wont do much till September in OK. our place is so thick you cant really plant plots. they don't touch our feeders either so we hand corn and hunt trials, roads, etc.

Comment

We got 22 cameras out on corn piles and 11 mineral sites should have a good idea what we are working with in a month!

Comment

I despise bears.....

Comment

shoot em in the face.

Comment

Working...
                                X