No announcement yet.

Zeke, you dumb arse !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two grown men in a bar fight shouldn't even be a story. I'd imagine that some drunk would try to test a guy like Zeke just to get him fired up. Sometimes people need hit in the mouth. I don't agree with the above posts about his freetime being his own. He's contracted by the NFL to represent them. Any actions that are detrimental to the team or the league are punishable. I've fired people before for their actions away from work. I wouldn't fire someone for a fist fight in a bar though. Hell, I'm in construction....I might not have anyone left.

Comment

Morality Policing in full effect!

Comment

non story. If Zeke is anywhere that anything happens his name will be mentioned...no arrest is no harm/no foul.....

Comment

For a guy that's paid to work out and run over people, a bar fight doesn't seem that out of line. He wasn't hired on to be a community outreach director or youth league coordinator.

Comment

Who won the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              For a guy that's paid to work out and run over people, a bar fight doesn't seem that out of line. He wasn't hired on to be a community outreach director or youth league coordinator.
              Hail,I almost had an altercation this morning. ...lady tried slipping me a day old apple fritter at my donut shop. Homey don't play that!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                He's a football player, not a saint. What he does in his free time is his business. I don't watch football to find role models, I watch to see guys run into each other at full speed.

Wish they would stay out of trouble, but that's not a requirement.

It's not a saint issue at all. It's the fact that those guys are not in the position that they're in because of GPA

Comment

Somebody better tell Roger Goodell that.

Allegedly beat up girl friend.

They found text messages concerning trying to cheat a drug test.

Seen in a head shop.

Involved in 2 car wrecks in 6 months.

Raised a girls shirt in public.

Allegedly beat up somebody in a bar.

This was all discussed on DFW sports radio today.

Comment

Sounds like all the indicators are there for future trouble. But im just talking about a bar fight.

Comment

Sounds like all the indicators are there for future trouble. But im just talking about a bar fight.
                      Well said. I was trying to think of a way to put that without looking like a troll
                      One bar fight is no big deal, but a pattern of misbehavior is another thing.

Comment

He got in a fight and they're mad? It was encouraged when I played football. I guess times have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Obviously, he wasn't in a bar fight. But don't let that fact get in the way.

Comment

Details are still sketchy. First it was reported in the media that Zeke punched out a DJ at the club. Then they said it was not a DJ but a bouncer. Police report says they were called and showed up to find an intoxicated guy who had been punched out but did not know who hit him.. Bystanders told the cops it was Zeke that did it.
                            Last edited by jerp; 07-17-2017, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              Somebody better tell Roger Goodell that.

Allegedly beat up girl friend.

They found text messages concerning trying to cheat a drug test.

Seen in a head shop.

Involved in 2 car wrecks in 6 months.

Raised a girls shirt in public.

Allegedly beat up somebody in a bar.

This was all discussed on DFW sports radio today.
                              That's just the list of known issues.

However thinks professional athletes a role models needs to step back a re-calibrate. They are athletes, nothing more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                That's just the list of known issues.

However thinks professional athletes a role models needs to step back a re-calibrate. They are athletes, nothing more or less.
                                Growing up, my #2 hero/role model was Bob Lilly. Just sayin.

Comment

Working...
                                X