Zeke, you dumb arse !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeke, you dumb arse !

Now Zeke is linked to a bar fight late last night, what a dumb arse, you would think he would be smart enough to stay away from places that can get him into trouble.

I agree with the guys on Sports Radio 610. I truly think he will be suspended for something before the end of his rookie contract. You have the alleged domestic abuse, the mardi gras shirt pull on video, and now this bar fight. Seems like the kid cant keep his nose clean and out of trouble.

Now im pretty ****** at Texans rookie RB Foreman for his arrest on drug and gun charges this weekend. These guys are idiots. They have the world handed to them and still find a way to screw it up .

Comment

Elliot's off-field character is a serious issue. Whatever took place, it won't help him with leniency regarding upcoming suspension. Another major head case like Dez once was.

Comment

Whomever they had follow Dez around at one time, now need to be assigned to Zeke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Take a kid that's never had a pot to **** in and make him a millionaire over night... it's a recipe for disaster! Either way the dude is dumb.

Comment

Yep, that boy needs a chaperone, I think he is a good kid that needs to grow up, much like Dez was, if this fight is true he will get at least a 1 game suspension.

Comment

They need some senior leadership that will not put up with things like this! Jerry Jones doesn't care and I vaguely quote "I don't have time to not have a good time". Even something like when the Carolina Panthers suspended Cam for the first possession of a game for not wearing a tie, when it was team rules when you travel you have to wear a tie.

Comment

This won't look good with them not having made a decision about the domestic abuse situation.

Comment

Shocking

Comment

He's a football player, not a saint. What he does in his free time is his business. I don't watch football to find role models, I watch to see guys run into each other at full speed.

Wish they would stay out of trouble, but that's not a requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      He's a football player, not a saint. What he does in his free time is his business. I don't watch football to find role models, I watch to see guys run into each other at full speed.

Kind of lean toward this. I'll add that he's young and recently famous/rich. Should he tidy up his ship for his own sake? Probably. Will I condemn him for slipping? No.

I see guys much older and "mature" than him on this site talking about "whooping someones arse" all the time.

Comment

Sounds like he may have an alcohol problem. He needs to be flying under the radar and just can't seem to do it.

Comment

Zeke wasn't named in the police report. He does need to figure out how to keep his name out of the headlines off the field..

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Not a requirement but would be good practice for players/role models... now you run the chance that he wont being running full speed into any other players cus he will be suspended on on the bench...

Comment

I missed the news on Foreman's arrest in Houston over the weekend. Not a good start for an owner that hasn't shown much tolerance for misbehaving. Dumb!

Comment

Working...
                              X