No announcement yet.

Corn/dead animal trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make sure you reinforce it at the neck and front frame. that was where mine broke.

Comment

That's sharp!!

Sent from yo momma's house

Comment

You better red loctite all those bolts on that trailer or it will rattle apart the first trip

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
          Where did you get the wheels. I was thinking about one of these trailers and was going to purchase the adapters but would rather just buy the 4x4 wheels
          mud-throwers.com $98 shipped to my door

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
          Nice build, Im jealous of your tool arsenal, particularly that hypotherm plasma...
          it's been great to have around. Only regret is buying the 45 instead of the 65

Originally posted by ArcheryAddict View Post
          Make sure you reinforce it at the neck and front frame. that was where mine broke.
          Thanks! I'll throw a few pieces of angle on at the frame connection points.

Originally posted by 6.8mmSPC View Post
          You better red loctite all those bolts on that trailer or it will rattle apart the first trip
          In addition to the locknuts? I actually removed the top bolts and welded on the 10 gauge bed. I suppose I could put a few tack welds on the bolts and nuts that are left on the bottom side.
          Last edited by woodsman08; 04-08-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

That's a cool trailer

Comment

I haven't seen the price yet! Ha , been wanting to do the same thing for a while!

Comment

That's legit

Comment

I have that same trailer that I used wood for the bed.. Looks like it is going to be changed to metal.

Could you post a link to the wheel you ordered. I looked around and was not sure. Thanks

I think they are the d12r540 wheels?

Awesome project.
                  Last edited by Stan R; 04-09-2016, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                    I have that same trailer that I used wood for the bed.. Looks like it is going to be changed to metal.

Could you post a link to the wheel you ordered. I looked around and was not sure. Thanks

I think they are the d12r540 wheels?

Awesome project.
                    Thanks Stan, and yes that's the correct model. Link is... http://www.mud-throwers.com/inc/sdetail/1011/200

Random, but I think I bought a futon from you around seven years ago. Still getting good use out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman08 View Post
                      Thanks Stan, and yes that's the correct model. Link is... http://www.mud-throwers.com/inc/sdetail/1011/200

Random, but I think I bought a futon from you around seven years ago. Still getting good use out of it!
                      I remember that..

Comment

Love this build, I need to do one just like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That sucker looks sharp so far, keep up the good work!

Comment

Here is mine before I added a bottom. No axle to get hung up. 48" wide to fit into a pickup bed. Handy as a pocket on a shirt.

Wheel adaptors

Comment

what tire did you put on?

Comment

Excellent work

Comment

Working...
                                X