No announcement yet.

Shot Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll be in the Dead Air suppressors booth. Stop by and say hi. I’ll be the only Brown guy

I’m not positive we’re doing it this year, but if it’s anything like the past few years we will have a few kegs at our booth around 2pm each day. Free beer til they run out.

Comment

I looked into it a few months ago because I wanted to go, but I meet no requirements. I'm sure it would be fun!

Comment

Hey next year I'll be all of your guys 'in' if you will pay my way as well, lol. I can hire you all for a week to clean my shop or something and we can go party it up in VEGAS!! Just joking.... maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Off to hire a photographer.

Photoshop!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
            Hey next year I'll be all of your guys 'in' if you will pay my way as well, lol. I can hire you all for a week to clean my shop or something and we can go party it up in VEGAS!! Just joking.... maybe.
            Lol I could be tempted...

Comment

Yep I’ll be there. First time to shot and first time in Vegas.

Wife & I fly out Sunday AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yep I'll be there again this year. My wife and I fly out on Sunday AM and we will be there until Friday AM. I'm not sure I've got time for a supper meet up because I'm going out with a couple manufacturers I'm a dealer for and we've got some other supper plans but we might be free for drinks one evening or a lunch meet up.

Every year on TBH we all say we are going to get together and never do. Everyone is just too busy to make our schedules mesh.

- Jason

Comment

I'm heading to Vegas Sunday and returning home Wednesday for a different conference. Don't qualify to get into SHOT but I'm anxious to see what new night vision is released. Just bought a new AR and want to put something on it, still deciding digital or thermal.

Comment

Not this year but I'll be back next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                      I will be there for three of the four days. I enjoy seeing all my buddies that I only see once a year. I don't like the crowds or what it costs to spend most of a week in Vegas and it is at a time of the year that I would rather be hunting.
                      Adios,
                      Gary
                      I've visited with you, and I was fortunate enough to visit with Winston Burnham years ago.
                      I truly believe you'd rather be hunting varmints.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                        I'm heading to Vegas Sunday and returning home Wednesday for a different conference. Don't qualify to get into SHOT but I'm anxious to see what new night vision is released. Just bought a new AR and want to put something on it, still deciding digital or thermal.
                        Feel free to hit me up after the show, night vision is all I do and the reason I'm going to the show. I've already got a pretty good idea what is coming out but we won't have the nailed down prices until next week. Give me a shout and I'll be glad to offer my 2 cent and any advice I can. No obligation and no hard sales, just free advice.

- Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                          Feel free to hit me up after the show, night vision is all I do and the reason I'm going to the show. I've already got a pretty good idea what is coming out but we won't have the nailed down prices until next week. Give me a shout and I'll be glad to offer my 2 cent and any advice I can. No obligation and no hard sales, just free advice.

- Jason

Maybe i can get with you after Shot and check out some options. Our farm is between Timpson and Tenaha so we’re up that way quite often.

Comment

First time it is "kinda" fun.....well.....it Vegas.
                            2nd time to infinity.....its a beat down....despite being Vegas.
                            If you have to work the whole time....its a special kind of beat down.

ATA and SHOT are a lot more glamorous from the outside looking in than from the inside looking out.

Comment

Working...
                            X