Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear Trap Breakfast or Dinner......

Comment

Finally cooked it this morning and all I can say is WOW! Kids and the wife loved it and have now requested for it Christmas morning. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Got my USAF Daughter coming home for Christmas. This will be breakfast.

Comment

Sounds great - I've actually been looking for a recipe like this, thanks!

Comment

Will have to try this!

Comment

The recipe that never dies... Last package of red stag sausage... It's what's for dinner. Yum

Comment

Couple questions....

Is that a package of grands, AND an 8oz package of biscuits? Like enought to cover the bottom of the pan tightly packed, or leave some space in between?

Do you make the gravy all the way, as in bring to a boil on the stove.....then pour over it? Or just mix the powder with water and pour that over?

I tried it a couple weeks back but after 35 minutes only the outside biscuits were done. It was awesome, btw! But I thought maybe I packed the biscuits too tight, or did the gravy wrong and that kept it from cooking right.

Appreciate the recipe, and the help.

Comment

KBRBG was a big hit again this year at the GRXH 2017 run up breakfast; it just never gets old!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Couple questions....

Is that a package of grands, AND an 8oz package of biscuits? Like enought to cover the bottom of the pan tightly packed, or leave some space in between?

Do you make the gravy all the way, as in bring to a boil on the stove.....then pour over it? Or just mix the powder with water and pour that over?

I tried it a couple weeks back but after 35 minutes only the outside biscuits were done. It was awesome, btw! But I thought maybe I packed the biscuits too tight, or did the gravy wrong and that kept it from cooking right.

I leave a little space, they rise a lot. Just set 'em in there, don't pesky them in.

I don't make the gravy, I just whip it up and pour or in; it will finish in the oven.

Cook until the biscuits are done, sounds like you just pulled it too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Couple questions....

I leave space in between my biscuits and also go ahead and bring gravy to a boil then pour it in. It's a big hit around our house.

Comment

Had this at the GRXH. I'll be adding this to my arsenal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks, men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait, so one package of biscuits or two?

Comment

One

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WOW

Comment

Working...
                                X