X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    You havnt been paying attention..

If Dak has a year similar to the one he had last year, with a little bit of improvement, teams will be lined up to pay him $30 million plus. That is a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is true.... evidence is Kirk Cousins
    Last edited by 12RingKing; 08-11-2019, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      Thus us true.... evidence is Kirk Cousins

Perfect example let’s take the redskins approach [emoji2359]

Comment

Btw... all y’all talking 30M a year are off.... Dak wants 35 a year. That’s expensive for an above average QB.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
          Btw... all y’all talking 30M a year are off.... Dak wants 35 a year. That’s expensive for an above average QB.

Exactly he TURNED DOWN 30 mil!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Dak has two years on a contract and there’s teams that would love to have him an sign long term. There’s plenty of vets out there

Name a team that would sign dak to a 30 mil contract.... these are gonna be some dumpster fire organizations you’re about to list

There are exactly zero vets out there who can play. Any who can will not see the market. That’s exactly why QBs are being over payed, and running backs are not.

Comment

There are exactly zero vets out there who can play. Any who can will not see the market. That’s exactly why QBs are being over payed, and running backs are not.

And dak can play? We’re gonna gamble on an “if he improves” they’re being overpayed by bad teams. Plain and simple daks not worth that, and if he gets his 35mil+ that contract along with his play will tank this team...

Comment

There’s a possibility for Rosen, dalton, Carr, heck maybe even Goff, and I’m sure several more that may hit the market one way or the other. Not including what may come up in the draft you could try an get. All better options than paying dak 30mil cause Jacksonville, jets, Washington, and other teams of the like will pay it.... and that’s why they are where there are as an org. Being dense would be paying a mediocre q.b elite money cause in a few years it’ll be “cheap” hell in a few years dak maybe cut at this rate. So in the mean time let’s pay dak,zeke,cooper 70mil per and play them all both ways [emoji1303][emoji2359]

You’re just ****ing with us now. Your answer is Rosen, Dalton, and Carr?

I don’t even know where to start...

Rosen hasn’t shown ****, as soon as he does, he will get payed. And Dalton Suuuucks, Carr has one good year and won nothing.

Comment

And dak can play? We’re gonna gamble on an “if he improves” they’re being overpayed by bad teams. Plain and simple daks not worth that, and if he gets his 35mil+ that contract along with his play will tank this team...

Where do you rank Dak right now? 1-32...?

Comment

You’re just ****ing with us now. Your answer is Rosen, Dalton, and Carr?

I don’t even know where to start...

Rosen hasn’t shown ****, as soon as he does, he will get payed. And Dalton Suuuucks, Carr has one good year and won nothing.

Lmao your acting like I’m comparing them to Aaron Rodgers I’m comparing them to the measuring stick of dak.....

Comment

Where do you rank Dak right now? 1-32...?

On skills alone not the fact of the team he has around him?

Comment

I got him 20-21st if we’re going off sheer ceiling/talent (taking into consideration rookies/sophomores)

Wbu?

Comment

On skills alone not the fact of the team he has around him?

On being a quarterback in the NFL.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

I’d also pick mayfield, Stafford, Newton, darnold over dak any day... so there’s the stats he’s 17th at his best yup let’s pay him top 3 money [emoji2359][emoji849]

Heck I’d even put alex smith over him. So he’s in the bottom 1/3 of the league in being a q.b.

Last edited by drop dead fred; 08-11-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Dallas is screwed at QB they are stuck with Dak. They should have drafted/traded for someone prior to now to try and have someone in the pipe.

Need to dump Zeke and get another DE.

Comment

Oh, well hell, just go get Mayfield then! They’d probly be glad to deal the number 1 overall pick...He will get 40 in 2 or 3 years.

It doesn’t matter where the contract would rank right now, it doesn’t matter one bit… It’s the cost of replacing him.

It doesn’t matter who you would take ahead of him… all that matters is what you can get your hands on to replace him, and what that would cost.

Your list says 17, I’d go closer to 14, but whatever. A bunch of those guys are about to retire in the next 4 years, some will prove unworthy of those rankings, some new ones will move in and get PAYED!

In 3 years Dak will be a deal at 32 mil, that’s how the QBs market works.

Darnold, Dalton, Carr, and Smith...good lord..

Comment

Working...
                                X