The Media Political Correctness Checklist Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Nosir...didn't know you were a santos fan. It's great. Sure doesn't hurt that they are pure houston too.
    And a Rice Alum!

Comment

The Media Political Correctness Checklist Game

Kind of fun game to play when you watch a movie or a TV show. We call them out loud as soon as they pop up.

There's the gay couple! 1 point

There's the interracial couple! 1 point

There's the stupid redneck/good ol' boy! 1 point

There's the 3 or more nationalities hanging out! 1 point

It's sad that the media/Hollywood can't just make a movie without feeling that they have to include multiple categories of PC in order to meet some invisible threshold of inclusiveness.

Do y'all have any other categories?

Why are all criminals white on commercials?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Trust Brink's Home Security to provide one of the very best home security systems—our home alarm systems and home alarm monitoring services provide everythin...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Black Ice; 03-07-2017, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Oh I've got some additions to this game, but better keep them to myself.

One easy score is the head whoever in charge- judge, mayor, surgeon , captain etc is rarely a Caucasian male.

Comment

Political Incorrectness. .....just get a daily/weekly dose of Fred Sanford and Archie Bunker , it will do your heart good![emoji12]
          Yeah, you can't even advertise a beer in the backyard while grilling a burger without having a white, black, Hispanic, and asian guy standing around.
          Oops.....that would be our backyard for 23+ years of marriage.[emoji102] Sorry, but extremely common even for a guy from deep southeast Louisiana who has realized most folks on the globe want the same positive things out of life!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
            And a Rice Alum!
            Excellent. Lotta respect for that school. I got my undergrad at Harvard On The Bayou. Thats what us poor boys called UH-Downtown.
            Last edited by Chew; 03-07-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              Why are all criminals white on commercials?

Trust Brink's Home Security to provide one of the very best home security systems—our home alarm systems and home alarm monitoring services provide everythin...

Exactly. Can't tell u how me shows ive watched with an unknown terrorist or killer. They focus on the islamic terrorist possibility or the minority til the last few minutes and then....surprise!!!! Its the angry white male outta nowhere for the win! [emoji23]

Ive been working violent crimes and regular patrol for 20+ years. I know realty but the media is afraid of it. Oh well. Thats what i get for watching that drivel.
              Last edited by Chew; 03-07-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                Oh I've got some additions to this game, but better keep them to myself.

One easy score is the head whoever in charge- judge, mayor, surgeon , captain etc is rarely a Caucasian male.
                Yep. I watch some of the chicago pd, fire, justice shows. Its painfully obvious that certain races are always in charge and the rogue characters that cross the line are always of a certain race. No biggie. Its the new pseudo-reality.

My buddies at work (black/hispanic) always joke about it. "Hey MF, you may be a big shot in this building....but you aint never getting promoted or put in charge on a tv show" [emoji23] [emoji3] [emoji1] [emoji15]

Comment

My buddies at work (black/hispanic) always joke about it. "Hey MF, you may be a big shot in this building....but you aint never getting promoted or put in charge on a tv show" [emoji23] [emoji3] [emoji1] [emoji15]

And that's what I don't get, the further you get away from work that depends on each other the more classifications I see.

Comment

Why do women always think they are in charge?

Just have to have the right perspective...
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Thumper; 03-07-2017, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I think we should change it from a points game, to a drinking game.

One shot of tequila for every PC representation as outlined in this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                        I think we should change it from a points game, to a drinking game.

One shot of tequila for every PC representation as outlined in this thread!
                        ........and youre dead.

Comment

Originally posted by TUCO View Post
                          For a more interactive viewing experience do away with the point system and play the game like Slug Bug.
                          Can't do that cause everyone wouldn't be able to move their arms to drive to work on Mondays. They could start HASA (Hurt Arm Syndrome Association) and those people could be media super stars with their own show.
                          Last edited by texaspacker; 03-07-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

[quote=Thumper;12261238]Why do women always think they are in charge?
                            Last edited by texaspacker; 03-07-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              Why do women always think they are in charge?

Just have to have the right perspective...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet, so you think its not politically correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X