FOX Tucker Carlson RE:Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOX Tucker Carlson RE:Sweden

He just had a reporter from the Daily Mail on the show. She had travelled to Sweden to see with her own eyes and file an on the ground report on the immigrant situation.
    A she said the expectation was to find the Sweden of postcards and Christmas Cards. Just before she got there there were the riots and burnings of ethnic neighborhoods. When she was there someone blew up a trash can with a grenade. When she went to cover that story authorities asked why she was showing up to politicize that story. They asked her " why can't you just report it as someone put a grenade in a trash can in front of the Police dept and it exploded!

I will try o find a link to the interview.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

Bro, don't you know your in the wrong forum!

Comment

I got a bro crush on Tucker...I youtube his previous night interviews every day before leaving work.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I got a bro crush on Tucker...I youtube his previous night interviews every day before leaving work.
        TMI Man, TMI!

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
          Bro, don't you know your in the wrong forum!
          This is embarrassing. I even posted on the return of PACE thread so no excuses

Comment

Daaaang Bamers....

Although I'd rather see this post than what is your favorite sandwich or cookie or onion ring....

Comment

I can't believe Tucker got that spot on fox, his arguments lack substance and he belittles his guests by talking over them and whining...very hard to watch imo

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                I can't believe Tucker got that spot on fox, his arguments lack substance and he belittles his guests by talking over them and whining...very hard to watch imo
                The reporting must be made public as the choas is definitely happening.
                Per Tucker: I keep giving him 6,7,8 ,9, .....13th chances for some odd reason over the last few years.[emoji15] He must know somebody or have some pics on somebody over there.[emoji33] I need to check his ratings, could be I just don't like or mesh with his style of interviewing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Per Tucker: I keep giving him 6,7,8 ,9, .....13th chances for some odd reason over the last few years.[emoji15] He must know somebody or have some pics on somebody over there.[emoji33] I need to check his ratings, could be I just don't like or mesh with his style of interviewing.

My thoughts exactly Oscar! I want to like the guy but DANG he's hard to watch. According to what I've seen reported, his ratings are very high, higher than Megyn (who)'s ratings in the same time slot...

The guy will have a real lib tard on, and then act like he's not prepared to conduct the interview... fumbles around a lot, and misses a lot of opportunities to redress questions almost daily...

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                    Shaun Hannity protege ....thank God for Matt Patrick in the evenings when I'm driving around

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Tucker is actually very personable and funny face to face. Had the pleasure of having him speak at my last company's annual conference in DC in 2015. I like him, but admittedly do not watch his show

Comment

I watch his show, and for some weird reason enjoy it. I do agree though that at times it seems very awkward.

Comment

FOX rebroadcasting it now

He can be tough to watch at times.

Comment

He's pro 2A, owns an AR and hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Gavin Mcinnes calls it Tucker ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X