Just pulled my pistol on a guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just pulled my pistol on a guy

The wife and I had just finished dinner about 30 minutes ago. Someone knocks on the door.
    Guy claims he is broke down and needs a ride up the road. I told my wife I'll be right back. We load up and make it to the end of my drive and there is another guy walking towards us on the passenger side so I roll down the window and he asks the guy in my truck " got us a ride ? "
    Guy up front says guess so, I tell the other guy to get in the back seat but my internal alarm is screaming at me.
    We make it 500 yards down the road and the guy in the back starts cussing the guy up front. By now I have already reached into my door pocket and put my hand on my .40 cal.
    Guy in the back starts moving around looking like he is about to hit me so I slam on my brakes.
    At this point I haven't pulled yet but I tell them both, " Don't know what you two are up to but get the f.. Out of my truck.
    Guy in the back jumps out but the guy up front says he isn't getting out. Now I pull my pistol and tell him in a very loud voice to get the f..... Out.
    He jumps out and takes off running down a county road. I slam it into drive and smoke the tires down to get out of there.
    I came home locked my gate and was just sitting down telling my wife what happened when the sherriffs department pulls up to my gate, I'm thinking the guys called on me but there was no way they could get here that fast.
    I walk out to the gate real slow with my hands in plain site. The deputy gets out and asks me if I had seen 2 people. He had a report they where at my gate.
    I tell him what happened including the pistol incident, his response was should have shot his useless a....
    Apparently the 2 have been running from them for an hour or so.
    Said they would let me know if I need to fill out any paper work tomorrow

Wow. Glad you're ok

Comment

Close call, glad you're okay

Comment

Glad you made it out of that

Could have been bad

Comment

Glad you listened to your instincts and you are alright. Say an extra prayer tonight because the man upstairs was looking over you.

Comment

Dang! That's crazy!

Comment

Wow that's crazy. Glad everything turned out for the best

Comment

Thats a life lesson tight there

Comment

Glad things went your way.

Comment

I like your sheriff.

Comment

Wow

I'm not sure what to say

Comment

Nice

Comment

Wow! Glad you are ok!!!

Comment

Glad you are ok! Thats what you get for being nice nowadays! ( only being slightly sarcastic ). Be careful tonight, hopefully the cops will catch em quick

Comment

Wow man glad you are ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X