Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freight Mover View Post
    I have a 2013
    The only issue I have had is the front door locks went out. It's a pain but cost too much to fix right now
    X2

Comment

Try slowing down and lock out 6th, helps out.

Originally posted by PapaBear View Post
      Those cargo trailers may as well be a parachute. I hauled one to San Antonio and back about a 6 hour round trip and filled up 6 times. Normal for me on that trip is twice. I believe my next truck will be a 3/4 or 1 ton Chevy or Ford for a better overall pulling capacity. My tundra will pull anything I hook up to it but it will drink me broke keeping gas in the thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
        2015 crew 4x4 limited, display shows 13.3 but I really get 11.5!
        11.5 miles is ridicolous

Comment

does the Tundra come in 3/4 ton? nice looking trucks and have been considering getting one.

Comment

Love mine. '16 with 35k on it now. Had a full year now with no issues at all. Was rear ended at Christmas time and it totaled the F150 that hit us. Hence the replacement bumpers.
            Before and after.

Comment

2005 with 125k miles on mine. No issues.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaBear View Post
                Those cargo trailers may as well be a parachute. I hauled one to San Antonio and back about a 6 hour round trip and filled up 6 times. Normal for me on that trip is twice. I believe my next truck will be a 3/4 or 1 ton Chevy or Ford for a better overall pulling capacity. My tundra will pull anything I hook up to it but it will drink me broke keeping gas in the thing.

Mine as well. I pull enough trailers that it would definitely be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                  Tall antenna is a good clearance measurer for parking garages when you have a lift.
                  I mentioned to Piglet the other day, that my parking garage days were done. Oversized parking or valet from then on. But indeed the long antenna was helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                    11.5 miles is ridicolous
                    Yes sir and it's stock

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      does the Tundra come in 3/4 ton? nice looking trucks and have been considering getting one.

Unfortunately not. I would be in one in a heart beat. Look up tundra dually on goggle from the 2007 Sema show

Comment

Originally posted by Btturbo View Post
                        Yes
                        Gotcha. Nice truck. Can you explain the purpose of the tss off road package? AT tires, off rd shocks, skid plates. Never understood the purpose of that on 2wd other than driving up the price. Got a rental tss one time for work and was glad I got a 4wd to do the job until it started raining and I found out there was no shifter as it was a 2 wd tss. Frustrating

Comment

2011 DC .... 55,000 miles and never let me down...

Comment

2007, still going strong!
                            Attached Files

Comment

I've got a 2008 CM SR5 4x4 that came from the factory with the 3" and 1" lift. It currently has 136,000 miles on it.

Besides regular maintenance (oil changes, tire rotation and tire replacements, windshield wipers, brake pads (replaced once)), here's the only issues I've ever had.

1. Replaced 1 catalytic converter (Oct 2015)
                              1. Replaced headlights & fog light bulbs, one had went out & just replaced all (Nov 2016)
                              2. Replaced the weather strips for the windows & antenna. (Dec 2016)
                              3. Replaced the fuse link in the fuse box (completely my fault - being colorblind sucks)
                              (Aug 2017)
                              4. Replaced 3 burnt fuses caused via the fuse link (2017)
                              5. Replaced 2 batteries the last 10 yrs (2013 and 2017)
                              6. Fixing to take it in to replace the clock spring (airbag light came on) and serpentine belt while he's at it (Sept 2017)

I've said it many, many times... this is by far the best truck I've ever owned.

Comment

Here it is...

Comment

Working...
                                X