• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerMax View Post
      WOW....

I need to go up in price...

I sell that for $25.99 in my store I. Waco...

My gosh! For the 55 lb bag? TSC sells a 44 lb for about that here in Lubbock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
        Switch to raw , I am telling you the dog will do great on it. I have fed over 40k pounds of it. From Boston terrier up to 95lb Bulldogs. Our two bostons crunch chicken bones like
        No other. My 16 year old lab is still eating her pound of
        Chicken a day just fine. Walmart wells the ten pound bag of chicken quarters for 5.59. I have had my kennels up for over six years now. I spray them out one or two times a week. I have yet to shovel any poop behind it. It disappears faster then they make it !
        I always heard chicken bones weren't good for dogs. Maybe it was an old wives tale but it was something about them splintering to easily and gettin stuck I their throat.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
          I always heard chicken bones weren't good for dogs. Maybe it was an old wives tale but it was something about them splintering to easily and gettin stuck I their throat.
          That's if they are cooked. If they are raw with the bones you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
            So how do I need to phase in the new food? He already has the runs.
            Heed my advise.....get your dog tested for worms. We got our 2 GS pups back in October. They looked plenty healthy etc.

Trooper my male GS would only squirt every time, nothing firm coming out. I did the chicken, rice, carrots, changed dog foods for weeks. Then Lily the female started squirting with no control over her bowels. When she went she went (yes in the house explosions).

We did the stool samples as recommended by the vet and they came back negative. A swab confirmed Trooper had Coccidia. It is transmitted from the feces back and forth. So both of them would just bounce back on the squirts to one another.

As far as changing food. Do it in a 10 day phase. Add the new kibble to the bowl gradually until you have adjusted them well to the new food.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
              just cooked ones. Raw is just fine for them. We fed our mastiffs raw for about 9 months. Lots of chicken and turkey bones.

Comment

HEB brand at my house, dogs seem to like it just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post

Been fed Ol Roy from Wal-mart since he was a pup...never noticed any issues

[emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

What in the hell is that? Bout to bust my gun out and shoot that ugly looking critter.

Comment

Taste of the Wild here, usually with salmon or fowl. I wouldn't call it budget though. I've been thinking of trying something else a little less expensive but she's done so well with it I hate to change it up.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                      Diamond, at tractor supply. Best dog food for the money. 31.00 for 40 lbs
                      I use diamond for all 3 of my dogs... Good stuff. I actually get from Amazon for about 2.00 more a bag than TSC but it saves me from going to TSC cause I will always buy more stuff when I am there. And it shows up at my door.

Comment

Another Diamond fan here.

Comment

Diamond Naturals for me! Comes to about $1/pound if you buy in the big bags. No corn, wheat, or soy ingredients.

Comment

Sportmix black bag. I have been feeding it 10+ years and never had a issue

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

We do Fromms now - still want to do raw.

Would it be bad to mix ?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                We do Fromms now - still want to do raw.

Would it be bad to mix ?
                                mix away. We did this with our mastiffs years ago. We have 2 saint bernards now we give raw meats to all the time as treats. They love cow leg bones and getting the marrow out of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X