No announcement yet.

RTIC sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still not shipped. Anyone get there's yet?

Comment

As always, I’m too late. Duffels are sold out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone?

Here's what I see

RTIC 110, Tan
        1 Ordered
        1 Pending , estimated to ship on 12/02/2017

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
          Just coughed up a lung. I hope the artic cell goes good.
          You and me both...I'm glad someone revived this thread, I needed a good laugh this evening

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Anyone?

Here's what I see

RTIC 110, Tan
            1 Ordered
            1 Pending , estimated to ship on 12/02/2017
            I ordered a 65 and got it in less than 48 hours.

Comment

Check your local Bucee's for the smaller ones, they still have 25% off.

I picked up a tan 65 today from Bucee's between Austin and San Antonio. 65 was the biggest they had in the hard side coolers but they have tan which is sold out on their website.

Comment

Ordered me a lunchbox...been wanting one for a little while...thanks for passing on the info...

Comment

Mine finally shipped.

At least this didn't turn out to be canceled LOL

Comment

I wish they would go back on sale like they were a year ago. I think I paid $70 for the hardside 20 and $99 for the 45. That was when they were getting rid of the inventory to make the switch to the new design.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                      I wish they would go back on sale like they were a year ago. I think I paid $70 for the hardside 20 and $99 for the 45. That was when they were getting rid of the inventory to make the switch to the new design.
                      Same here, I picked up a 20 and a 65. Would like to pick up a soft side 30.

Comment

Yea, I got mine like Jan. 3rd... (110 quart)... that sucker full of meat n ice will need a fork lift to move around... Nice cooler tho...

Comment

Ordered mine in November 110 quart. They showed a ship date of 1/10. And would confirm. Still nothing from rtic. Order number still shows on back order. Hopefully I’ll see it soon

Comment

AW man, you WAY down the list... I ordered mine in like August!! projected date mid-December... Like I said, got it Jan. 3 or 4...

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
                              Ordered mine in November 110 quart. They showed a ship date of 1/10. And would confirm. Still nothing from rtic. Order number still shows on back order. Hopefully I’ll see it soon
                              I ordered Nov 2nd and it shipped today. You'll get the email soon

Comment

I hope so. Do the new ones have double drain plugs

Comment

Working...
                                X