Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash

Can someone explain a little more about these two krypto currencies? Also, I think I would like to buy some, so can anyone walk me thru the process of using us$ and exchanging them for bitcoins? Anyone familiar with the exchange site Kraken.com? I find this stuff very interesting, and would like to learn more, and possibly invest in it. Thanks,

Following.........

Comment

I could be totally wrong but isn't this used for illegal activity like for the Silk Road and such? I understand the Silk Road isn't illegal but 90% of the stuff that sells there is illegal. I'm like you, I find this stuff interesting too. Just not willing to invest in it lol.

Comment

That stuff has gone crazy. Wished I would have invested in it when it first came out. Don't know much about the actual Worth and how to spend it.

Comment

I think you missed the boat by a couple years.

I would be scared at its price now.

imo

Comment

I know little about it other than a buddy started investing in it a couple months ago and has seen ridiculous returns. He only invested what he was willing to lose and it has paid off big time.

Comment

You need a millennial to sort this out for you !

Comment

Time to go back to the barter system.

Comment

Bitcoin is a digital currency that uses blockchain encryption to regulate the "printing" of the currency.

Bitcoin is produced by miners, who donate their computing power to validate transactions.

You can buy it through numerous brokers.

Read about blockchain encryption for the real meat and potatoes of cryptocurrencies.

Comment

Get a separate checking or savings account.
                    Get a Coinbase wallet.
                    Buy some bitcoin.

I proved that it does work. I sold out when Bitcoin hit 1,200 during the Cypress run on the banks. Now at $4,500, I am kicking myself in the butt for selling it all. I did make 8,000% though, yes 8 thousand percent! Wish I'd had more at the time.

But, the bitcoin/Coinbase Wallet combination does work.

Comment

Ethereum is one you might want to look at. I've done nothing but make money on it, for over yr now. Just my opinion, but I believe it will surpass bitcoin. It's also still cheap enough, you can buy a substantial amount, without going all in.
                      Stay away from crypto currency pyramid schemes .

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                        Ethereum is one you might want to look at. I've done nothing but make money on it, for over yr now. Just my opinion, but I believe it will surpass bitcoin. It's also still cheap enough, you can buy a substantial amount, without going all in.
                        What do you think about litecoin? I've just started watching the charts on coinbase.com and I'm wanting to buy a few grand worth in something soon.

Comment

I buy my bitcoin from a bitcoin atm. Mycelium app has ways to buy from local people wanting to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            What do you think about litecoin? I've just started watching the charts on coinbase.com and I'm wanting to buy a few grand worth in something soon.
                            Litecoin has potential, but they are in no man's land at the moment. Their business plan isn't well thought out. Hopefully they get the ball running, and offer some competition. I'm banking on it, not to heavily though. Ethereum on the other hand, is attracting new business, at a much higher rate. They have steadily been evolving so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              Can you expound on crypto currency pyramid schemes.....havent heard of these.

Comment

Working...
                              X