Scam.............Beto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
    You do realize Ted Cruz's first name is Rafael and he was born in Canada, right? Not saying it matters, but it's a two way street there man.

That doesn’t make Ted not Hispanic. He definitely is and I could be wrong but I haven’t seen him go out of his way to try to seem/act Hispanic just to try to get the Hispanic vote. Just the opposite for “Beto”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Pandering, optics, lying, subterfuge.............that's all the left has.

Comment

BETO!!!!!!!!! I love it.... BWAAAHHHAAAAAAA... Suckers..

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
          You do realize Ted Cruz's first name is Rafael and he was born in Canada, right? Not saying it matters, but it's a two way street there man.
          His nick name was Frito growing up.. He didn't like it much.. This is why he changed his name.. True story.

Comment

California was the Reagan state! The voting demographics are changing and many political demographic experts predict we will be flipped soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
              California was the Reagan state! The voting demographics are changing and many political demographic experts predict we will be flipped soon.
              Oh there is no doubt that Texas is on its way to turning blue..... Just look around.
              We certainly ain't what we once were..... I see more cowboy hats in Nebraska than I do these days in Texas.....

Comment

I got a text from "Ellen" with his campaign. Texting my cell phone is a bunch of crap regardless of who it is. Seemed like it really was a cell phone number. Thought I would post her number from anyone who might want it. 210-899-7793

Comment

I had a yard boy named Beto one time, or was it a dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                    I got a text from "Ellen" with his campaign. Texting my cell phone is a bunch of crap regardless of who it is. Seemed like it really was a cell phone number. Thought I would post her number from anyone who might want it. 210-899-7793
                    They were texting me too. Told them “no way Jose” and kindly asked them to remove my number.

Comment

Gaylookingyankeedrunkthief? Yeah that was my first impression too...

Comment

Someone needs to tell this idiot that Okie' s can't vote for him nor would this Okie want too. But since I am "on" the Texas Democratic party's profile mean I can come over and vote now. Evidently I can vote somewhere in Texas and never knew it.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I got a text today also. Put STOP in return. I should have said "Go Cruz" before I sent that.

Comment

Hide the women and kids.

Comment

Cat Facts every one of them sumbitches!!

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                                Someone needs to tell this idiot that Okie' s can't vote for him nor would this Okie want too. But since I am "on" the Texas Democratic party's profile mean I can come over and vote now. Evidently I can vote somewhere in Texas and never knew it.

Haha. I got one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X