• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    You know I will be waiting! Good luck. Weather should be mo better
    Did they set the Knew Krivo at the popup

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
      Did they set the Knew Krivo at the popup
      Unsure. Been kind of crappy weather since you left. Steady drizzle. Only .25" or so but just cold and nasty.

Comment

also forgot to mention the golf Simulator in there. It is extremely accurate and awesome to play. I suck on that just like i suck in real golf. Got a buddy who is good an always hits a draw on the course and it does the same on the simulator. I have a bad slice and it is a slice on the machine. I can play 6 players at a time on over 100 courses around the world. It is show on my Projector. pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          Unsure. Been kind of crappy weather since you left. Steady drizzle. Only .25" or so but just cold and nasty.

OK, hoping they are used to it. If not the popup is fine as a well. They should be used to it by now..

Comment

floor

Also, the floor was super easy to do. Epoxyplus.com You can go on Youtube and watch videos how to do it. Took about 15 minutes on one day, and 45 minutes the next.
            Could this be put over an existing stained and sealed floor, or do you think it would have to be stripped somehow, and start all over? We stained and sealed our back porch, but it doesn't have that shine like yours unless you wet it with a hose. Once it dries, it goes back to the dull flat finish. I want that shine like yours.

Comment

Well dam. Mine looks so pathetic in comparison…

Truly awesome spot. When I get out of this house and into my last house til my daughter graduates I’ll be building something like that.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Oh and golf simulator? Yeah touché my friend.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                  Could this be put over an existing stained and sealed floor, or do you think it would have to be stripped somehow, and start all over? We stained and sealed our back porch, but it doesn't have that shine like yours unless you wet it with a hose. Once it dries, it goes back to the dull flat finish. I want that shine like yours.
                  They said it is not UV protected so unless you are in shade It probably not be the best for it. But yes you could do it right over the top. You use a base coat of this black then you mix epoxy on top. it is just pour on the ground and pushed around with a pain roller. So dang easy. Just youtube it or go to Epoxyplus.com and watch their video. My colors were coffee and Brass...

Comment

floor

They said it is not UV protected so unless you are in shade It probably not be the best for it. But yes you could do it right over the top. You use a base coat of this black then you mix epoxy on top. it is just pour on the ground and pushed around with a pain roller. So dang easy. Just youtube it or go to Epoxyplus.com and watch their video. My colors were coffee and Brass...
                    Thanks, it's a covered porch so maybe it'll work. I'll check into it
                    Thanks

Comment

That Sir is Awesome

Comment

Amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is awesome. Good stuff.

Comment

Looks great...thing is awesome

Comment

How did you end up redoing the other half of the floor?

Looks really great!

I need some of that barn wood for mine!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's awesome!! Going to do a 10x30 in the back of my shop hopefully soon, may have to steal a few ideas off of you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X