Clear All

Heck yeah. I need to get over to Southlake. Looks awesome brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
        Gluttony - I love it!
        I confess, it is true. This is a good place to practice it though.

Comment

Man I appreciate you stopping by and I am happy the food was good. We got slammed about 6 pm, had lots of folks waiting in line, I am sure we may not have pleased everyone but i think it would be because of the service and not the food. How do you prepare for this, we did not really advertise to speak of, I think we served over 250 plates today, crazy. We will get better, we are expecting big crowds Friday and the weekend, don't hold it against us if everything is not perfect, give us a second chance, we are new to this business.Thanks for even trying us out.

Comment

Good luck & it looks like you are doing it right! Gonna be some glitches starting out. Just keep serving Good Food & it is gonna be good for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
              Man I appreciate you stopping by and I am happy the food was good. We got slammed about 6 pm, had lots of folks waiting in line, I am sure we may not have pleased everyone but i think it would be because of the service and not the food. How do you prepare for this, we did not really advertise to speak of, I think we served over 250 plates today, crazy. We will get better, we are expecting big crowds Friday and the weekend, don't hold it against us if everything is not perfect, give us a second chance, we are new to this business.Thanks for even trying us out.
              You know amigo every company and and restaurants go threw growing pains and learning curve, especially when you get slammed that first week or so. Can't wait to come see you when Riley and I are up there during Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                16 minutes and counting, I am as nervous as hell but my GM says " I got this " calm down.

PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks awesome. We've got a couple jobs down that way. Will try and stop by next time I'm nearby.

Comment

Day two today, already nervous, walk in freezer went out yesterday, i think they have it repaired, all the floor drains were plugged up and running over last night after close, plumber found some construction debris blocking a line, other than that everything is peachy.

Comment

The place looks great on the website, best of luck to you on the new endeavor!!!!

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, who are you buying your grocerys from?

Comment

What time are y'all opening today? Gotta take some family to the airport and might be able to swing by for a early lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
                            If you don't mind me asking, who are you buying your grocerys from?
                            Mostly BEK

Comment

Glad to hear you hit the ground running! Food looks great!

Comment

Might have to make my dinner stop there tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X