• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice pig stick

Comment

Looks like you ear holed her Carnage!

Comment

I must be doing something wrong out there at granger for pigs I cannot get close enough to get a shot off. normally only can get about 60 yrds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
          Looks like you ear holed her Carnage!
          She was facing me at around 25 yards and I used my 30 yard dot. She ran about 70 yards and died.

Comment

Anyone have any luck/see any hogs tonight? I went out to gate 6 and 7, but there were already a bunch of people parked(with Granger Ranger/Texas Bowhunter bumper stickers) so I took off, as I didn't want to throw salt in anyone's game, especially since its opening weekend for deer. Haven't been hunting long, but I'm pretty sure that's generally considered a **** move. Gonna try to go out Tuesday or Thursday after class.
            Last edited by AdonisVonDanger; 10-15-2017, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGhostSpeaks View Post

Then something screamed at me. Sounds crazy I know, but it sounded like a god**** howler monkey. And it was close, stopped me in my tracks and then when I started moving again I heard it 3-4 more times. Couldn't get it on my GoPro. I turned around and gtfo there the sun was already goin down and I realized I didn't pack my headlamp today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Sounds like a skinwalker to me. Is that the same thing or similar to a Lechuza?
              Last edited by AdonisVonDanger; 10-15-2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CARNAGE68 View Post
                She was facing me at around 25 yards and I used my 30 yard dot. She ran about 70 yards and died.
                No Toelke pika? Crossbow?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Next time just go hunting. It was us! We were just walking and stalking. Lots of times we push pigs to each other. Your not messing up anyone's hunting. If anything it helps...

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                    Next time just go hunting. It was us! We were just walking and stalking. Lots of times we push pigs to each other. Your not messing up anyone's hunting. If anything it helps...
                    Woops, double post
                    Last edited by AdonisVonDanger; 10-15-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                      Right on, I'll do that next time.
                      Last edited by AdonisVonDanger; 10-15-2017, 07:11 PM.

Comment

If anyone finds a dead pig by North 7 that was double lung shot, please let me know. Would like to recover the skull at least.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureBoy View Post
                          If anyone finds a dead pig by North 7 that was double lung shot, please let me know. Would like to recover the skull at least.

Double lung and you can't find it. Jesus...... [emoji316][emoji23][emoji41][emoji847][emoji848][emoji11][emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
                            Double lung and you can't find it. Jesus...... [emoji316][emoji23][emoji41][emoji847][emoji848][emoji11][emoji16]

Shot at 5 feet too. He never even saw me. He was bedded so low vitals were hidden. Didn't think he'd make it out of the briar patch, so I sat for a bit and retrieved my arrow, bad decision.

Comment

Good kill though, hope you find it!

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisVonDanger View Post
                                Sounds like a skinwalker to me. Is that the same thing or similar to a Lechuza?

Kind of, a lechusa is a Mexican superstition of supposedly a witch that transforms herself into an owl or some kind of half and half monster . Skin walker is more Native American but I think the stories say they transform into coyotes ??

Comment

Working...
                                X