• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers for the family.

Comment

I don't know. All I know is now days it's better to just turn a blind eye to foolishness. People snap and are capable of anything over stupid crap. Getting killed over a sunken beer bottle ain't worth it.

Sad deal.
        Last edited by okrattler; 06-12-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

I grew up in that area probably 10 miles from where this happened and nothing in Houston in the last 30 years scares me as much as those meth head rednecks.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

young & cute?.....ohhhhhh......that little ***** is about to be passed around that unit quicker than a pack of smokes....

Comment

And that's why I carry a gun...

Comment

So sad, prayers up for the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    They would’ve had to have premeditated on killing him to be first degree
                    Yep, and if they had been charged with 1st degree they would have been rightfully found "not guilty"

The charge has to match the crime or the jury cannot convict.

With that said she'll probably get the p-pass and get off with a slap on the wrist instead of the prison time she deserves.. ugh

Comment

Frustrating to see good people trying to do good things, and it turns to this.

Has already been mentioned, but I hate just sitting by and letting junk go by without trying to make things right. People getting sued, people judging and ruining what is supposed to be a good thing.

Comment

Sometimes it seems like a lot of things don't make sense these days. I'm sorry you and your family are having to go through this. I pray for comfort and healing in your time of loss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

That just ain't right. Sorry for your loss, praying for the family.

Comment

Sad and senseless act, payers for the family

Comment

Working...
                            X