Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
    Looking good JR!
    Thanks.

I heard they had some heavy hail over your way a couple weeks ago. Did you get any damage?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Thanks.

I heard they had some heavy hail over your way a couple weeks ago. Did you get any damage?
      I’ve talked to the Ranch mgr a couple of times and he didn’t mention any hail.
      I hope not.

Comment

Headed to the desert with some help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to the desert with some help.

Always fun taking the kids out. My boys have been begging to go but those 100 degree days are keeping us in central Texas most weekends.

Comment

Fire on walnut road for you guys in the water valley area. Not sure which ranch yet.

Comment

Per ranch manager. “Yes across the highway.. but none that I know on y'all. Today the wind is high and high temp.. so hopefully nothing has just been sitting there just waiting.. that is the concern. Wicked dry lightening about 8 last night.. started 4 fires that I know about
              Got home about 1:30 last night..
              I am not aware of any big fire that required fire fighters on walnut. There were some false alarms do to the high wind and dirt in the air. Far as I know. Nothing on y'all burned..
              It was wild.. I had 40 to 50 mph wind and dirt.. temp went from 108 to 66 in about 20 mins”

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
                Per ranch manager. “Yes across the highway.. but none that I know on y'all. Today the wind is high and high temp.. so hopefully nothing has just been sitting there just waiting.. that is the concern. Wicked dry lightening about 8 last night.. started 4 fires that I know about
                Got home about 1:30 last night..
                I am not aware of any big fire that required fire fighters on walnut. There were some false alarms do to the high wind and dirt in the air. Far as I know. Nothing on y'all burned..
                It was wild.. I had 40 to 50 mph wind and dirt.. temp went from 108 to 66 in about 20 mins”

About 6 this morning they paged out the sterling Fire dept to help water valley with a fire on walnut road. Who knows. I wasn’t out there.

Comment

About 6 this morning they paged out the sterling Fire dept to help water valley with a fire on walnut road. Who knows. I wasn’t out there.

I think we are alright. We had guys out there yesterday and this morning. They said it was fine. Great info. Thanks for the heads up. Let’s hope it all gets contained. Prayers up. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Hope everyone is alright, I know there were 3 separate fires south of sweetwater last night

Comment

Latest update. “There was a fire this a..m. SW of y'all camp across walnut. Did not jump the road..”

Comment

Sounds a little close to “home”

Comment

I'm headed to set out feeders and stand on my new lease this weekend, first time headed out west pretty excited!!!

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                            I'm headed to set out feeders and stand on my new lease this weekend, first time headed out west pretty excited!!!

Welcome to the thread!! What part of West Texas?

Comment

San Angelo Area

Comment

Originally posted by duckman49 View Post
                                Good deal...

Comment

Working...
                                X