This should teach him....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
    I’d be getting rid of that guy. Seems like once they start that up, they don’t ever stop.
    ^^^ yep ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
      This looks exactly like my place looking from my cousins place. Even the brush pushing on the left! He had to put up electric fence to stop his from coming over. Problem is he only has a few head, 7-10 and I have 30 plus ladies so mine have more cycling than his.
      I think you found your cousin on here. Now go help him build a fence or find prettier cows.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

This should teach him....

Look who is back home...

3 year old angus that can be yours for $3500! Dad said he’s getting tired of him and will probably sell him soon. We shall see, he’s been known to change his mind.

Easy to get home. Feed sack and put him in the neighbors coral. Cut the cows and loaded him up. Easy peasy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This won’t help with one that tears up a fence, but if you have a jumper, there is a solution. Put in a nose ring and a drag chain. He’ll quit jumping.

Comment

He shouldn't be let out of the trailer except for one time, At the local SaleBarn.
            World's gotta eat!

Comment

Originally posted by steve morton View Post
              He shouldn't be let out of the trailer except for one time, At the local SaleBarn.
              World's gotta eat!

Agreed no need to deal with problem cattle. Had a few bulls we've had to go this route on.

Comment

Angus to know to roam, I had one once and he was a idiot and just kept going from one fence to the next. Luckily for me the man I bought him from took him back. All Charolais for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                  This won’t help with one that tears up a fence, but if you have a jumper, there is a solution. Put in a nose ring and a drag chain. He’ll quit jumping.

We did this to a black limousine when I was a kid. He ripped it out within a month and was back to his ways. That’s the bull I referred to about grandpa going modern day rooster cogburn on. No lie, I bet there was at least 2 boxes of bird shot in him and a hand full of rat shot.

Comment

Hope your father gets well soon. Enjoyed reading this thread, I don’t know much about anything, less than that about bulls. Maybe castrate him and he might stop roaming?

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      We did this to a black limousine when I was a kid. He ripped it out within a month and was back to his ways. That’s the bull I referred to about grandpa going modern day rooster cogburn on. No lie, I bet there was at least 2 boxes of bird shot in him and a hand full of rat shot.

Well , you just said a handful there with your response - and I agree with you. You said limousine. Them things are athletes and will get rank. Had some a few years ago. They put me on a fence trying to load em.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                        Well , you just said a handful there with your response - and I agree with you. You said limousine. Them things are athletes and will get rank. Had some a few years ago. They put me on a fence trying to load em.

Funny thing is, he was the most gentle bull we had. As a kid, I could walk out in the pasture and rub the top of his head and hand feed him. He was huge for a limousine too. But he would beat the hell out of the neighbors bull and take out 50 ft of fence in the process. If it was less than 6’ he’d clear it like a deer. Hated to get rid of him bc he was so friendly. But, he had to go.

Comment

sale barn

Comment

Had a young one doing same thing at my buddy’s place several years ago. He was out of town working and neighbor called him fussing for the 5th time. He called me and said shoot him and let the buzzards eat. A buddy of mine and me shot him and hung him from a front end loader. Filled up 5 150 quart coolers. We had hamburger burger and taco meat for over a year lol.

Comment

Electric fence is up. We shall see how the bull likes it.

Comment

I’m curious for an update when he hits the fence

Comment

Working...
                                X