Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Why sell all of an alt coin now that was so cheap to begin with?
    I got in XVG from .04-.08 , figure it's worth riding to the bottom if necessary.

Mining it now too

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      I’m not a day trader, but if I’ve got $$$ in a coin that I no longer like the trends of, and have one that I think is going to be profitable, you bet I will make a trade. [emoji1474]

Skinny
      that's how it works

Comment

So is XVG on an upswing or down? or does it ride the wave daily?

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

The repetitive pump and dump of Verge is what I don’t like.

Skinny
          Last edited by Skinny; 12-28-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by topherstrux View Post
            any idea how long it takes the transfer from CB to binance to finalize?
            Did you use BTC or another coin?

Comment

Quick question....On Binance it shows Ripple at 1.26 but on coinmarketcap it shows it at 1.44..Is it the exchanges commission that makes it different...

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                The repetitive pump and dump of Verge is what I don’t like.

Skinny
                You were VERGEMAN a couple of days ago. Lol.[emoji848][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  You were VERGEMAN a couple of days ago. Lol.[emoji848][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Until......

I did a lot more research, joined the Facebook group, etc etc etc. I was blown away by the ignorant coin holders on the FB group. Roughly 32k of them. Idiots. Sheep. Pawns. Not educated at all. No idea what Verge tech was about. I could go on.

I lost confidence in that coin after a few days...gut feeling I guess coupled with my love for Ripple...it has treated me and a few buddies kindly.

Also, I figured wth, I can gather up another 5K Verge on the next dip...

Same with RDD. I traded all those for Ripple as well.

Yes I’m a firm believer in diversity, but getting a lot more picky when it comes to these alt coins as the days go by and I educate myself more.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                    Again, might be worth a look into getting the Shift card from Coinbase.
                    A few pages back I posted that I'm banned for life from Coinbase due to my interests not aligning with theirs. I hope someone hacks them and steals all their Bitcoin....

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                      A few pages back I posted that I'm banned for life from Coinbase due to my interests not aligning with theirs. I hope someone hacks them and steals all their Bitcoin....

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
                      Wow...I don't remember seeing that post. Did/can you elaborate a little more on what went down?

Decided to pick up a little Tron. Looks like it's on the rise again.
                      Last edited by In-Yo-Grill; 12-28-2017, 06:11 PM.

Comment

looking at the charts of BTC, ETH, and LTC it appears they are in a downward trend. This trend goes back to around Dec 8 or so. There appears not to be alot of conviction in the buying on these 3. I will wait to buy more when the trend ends.

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
                          looking at the charts of BTC, ETH, and LTC it appears they are in a downward trend. This trend goes back to around Dec 8 or so. There appears not to be alot of conviction in the buying on these 3. I will wait to buy more when the trend ends.
                          Right there with you.

Even tho I’m thinking of buying more LTC to cost average down

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            Wow...I don't remember seeing that post. Did/can you elaborate a little more on what went down?

Decided to pick up a little Tron. Looks like it's on the rise again.

I’m HODL’n my TRX! No drama coins for me!

Skinny

Comment

Can someone answer a question for me? Looking at all these charts, Verge is the only one with the market cap graph above the price. What is up with that? Is that an indication of low confidence of investors?

Verge

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                                Right there with you.

Even tho I’m thinking of buying more LTC to cost average down
                                LTC has been pretty flat for a while now, even when ETH and BTC were on the move. I want to buy more and hope it continues to go down.

Comment

Working...
                                X