Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Ripple Go!

Ripple rose to an all-time high after SBI Holdings and SBI Ripple Asia announced a "consortium" with Japanese credit card companies to utilize blockchain.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Im all in ripple, except the btc now. That is just because I cant think of a better exit strategy. Really need to work on that.
      trying to decide if getting into Ripple now @ 1.47 is too late or if there is more growth to come..

AAAHHH !!!

Comment

I see XRP at $1.27 right now.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
          trying to decide if getting into Ripple now @ 1.47 is too late or if there is more growth to come..

AAAHHH !!!
          Anybody's guess but lots of chatter and financial institutions are testing (see my post above) with it and then the Amazon rumor. I bought some. I want to see what XRP might do in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by coonazz View Post
            I see XRP at $1.27 right now.
            What Trading site are you using?

I was watching the coinmarketcap.com site.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post

AAAHHH !!!
              I see 1.27 as well on my coincap app ... Ripple is my long haul. I dont plan on selling that anytime soon.

Comment

I'm still sitting pretty on everything. I think I bought low enough to hold it all until this time next year just to see if I get lucky and something breaks out like bitcoin did.

I would like to find a sleeper though... something I could pump 2k in this week and be able to dump in a few weeks for enough cash to get a used travel trailer. #campinggoals

Comment

Buncha day traders in here. LOL. Selling out.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    I sold all my Verge yesterday. Bout broke even...mighta lost a little, but that dang coin was/is a dump!

Skinny
                    Why sell all of an alt coin now that was so cheap to begin with?

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                      I'm very close to taking my first loss on all this stuff
                      Did you sell this morning?

Comment

When you have advocates like Mike Tyson pushing bitcoin, you know the fad is dying out and you will see it come off the highs. I mean, this is a guy who thought it was a great idea to tattoo his face. I mean, come on!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Why sell all of an alt coin now that was so cheap to begin with?

Traded it for Ripple.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
                            Did you sell this morning?

Nope, I’m taking my licks on it. I’ll ride it out for a bit. I own most all of what I want to own but I’d like that money back to play with.

Comment

Verge is on the move but I’m still glad I sold it. It has been a pump and dump coin. It’ll be interesting to see what it does.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Buncha day traders in here. LOL. Selling out.

I’m not a day trader, but if I’ve got $$$ in a coin that I no longer like the trends of, and have one that I think is going to be profitable, you bet I will make a trade. [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X