Up Next....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    The really sad part is those women who were actually assaulted at some point in time won't be taken seriously.
    Bingo!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rumors have gone around for years that he was sleeping with his step granddaughter

Comment

What I don't understand is why these women didn't report the harassment, abuse, rape etc, at the time it happened. Why years later? Money? Another 15 minutes of fame?

I suspect many ended up on the casting couch in order to further their careers.

Any successful man in the public eye is now a target. Like someone said earlier "Guilty until proven innocent".

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
          What I don't understand is why these women didn't report the harassment, abuse, rape etc, at the time it happened. Why years later? Money? Another 15 minutes of fame?

I suspect many ended up on the casting couch in order to further their careers.

Any successful man in the public eye is now a target. Like someone said earlier "Guilty until proven innocent".
          Apparently they don't report these things until years later because they hope or expect these incidents of " abuse " will lead to more money.
          Which put them in the same catagory as a Bob Lee companion.
          There is plenty of real abuse in the world that people report the minute it happens. And then there is prostitution and extortion.

Comment

I think this case will go the way of that Aziz comedian guy.
            The hard evidencethat this lady has provided this far is a great reach and seems as though CNN is reaching for ratings (she's employed by cnn)

The problem with this #metoo movement is they lump everyone together and make all of the accused seem like Harvey Weinstein or Bill Cosby (flat out raping or drugging then raping women)

Most of the accusations are in the form of old men at the hardware store telling "off color" jokes or snide remarks
            Bad, but not enough to make someone lose their life savings/pension over

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              All I care is that if/when these women are found out to be lying they get thrown in prison.

IMO when this BS comes up one side should go to jail.
              Yes.

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              The really sad part is those women who were actually assaulted at some point in time won't be taken seriously.
              Double yes.

Comment

Working...
              X