This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    They went from 17 yards (net) rushing in the first half to finishing the game with 140, he accounted for 79 of the final 140 (I think 25 of that came in OT) and 52 came when he was fresh and entered the game on their 3rd drive in the 3rd quarter (nice change of pace from the wizard). TCU shouldn't have any issues with that kid and the passing QB is cooked with bum knees. HE's quick, but I'm not sure he's a good enough passer. He only tossed the rock 5 times. Also, He had 3 rushes over 10 in regulation with the long being 22 yds.
    Hopefully they keep him in check and force him to throw the football. Hopefully Sonny makes more of a concerted effort to run the football on Saturday as well.

Comment

I would like to feel confident in the Horn's, but I'm just not there yet. I am hopeful we can keep it close. Kicking will be the difference. We miss 2 field goals and lose by 3.

Comment

Some sportsline predictions http://www.sportsline.com/insiders/2...247_texas_1012

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Hopefully they keep him in check and force him to throw the football. Hopefully Sonny makes more of a concerted effort to run the football on Saturday as well.
          Hopefully he gets sacked a couple of time and gets the wind knocked out of him.

Comment

In for the week.

I think the sooners bounce back and hand it to Texas after that loss last week.

I was in Norman for a wedding Saturday and enjoyed listening to the game on sooner radio as well as all of the defeated fans at the hotel.

Baylor has gotten "better" each game but really dumb mistakes have plagued their ability to stay in the last 2 games when they were close. Bears lose by 40 in Stillwater.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Their model has Shane playing in the game. I wonder how different it would look with Sam in there. He's definitely had better statistics this year than Shane.

Comment

Kansas State hasn't beat a top 10 team at home since 2006. I think GP gets the best of his mentor this week. Chance of rain doesn't excite me....

TCU 31
                KSU 24

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                  Their model has Shane playing in the game. I wonder how different it would look with Sam in there. He's definitely had better statistics this year than Shane.
                  Completely different ballgame.

Comment

Teases for the Week.

1) AM +10 and Auburn +0.5
                    2) AM u59.5 and TCU PK
                    3) Texas +14.5 and Utah +20

Comment

As we have seen lately, the betting lines have been flawed. It's hard to pick some of these games due to injuries, weather, and the intangibles. I'm just going to pop some popcorn, open a cold beverage, and enjoy the parody of league play. Lots of competitive games on paper this week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I predict this is the week I fall in Pick'em. I went contrarian in several games. Either that, or I will look like a genius; which no-one has called me, EVER.

Comment

I sure wish Oklahoma had not lost last week. Would have been much easier to beat them this week. I am afraid they will come in hyped up, not overconfident and play a game like they did against Ohio St. Mayfield is a cocky *****, but if he gets going he will be hard to stop. Texas D needs to continue playing like they have and the O needs to score a lot points. For that the need Sam to be the QB and Toneil to be the RB.

Comment

I think the Frogs escaped with a W on one of the 'Bad Kenny' games last week. Prolly will be a couple more. Not holding my breath....

Comment

21-17 Horns.

Defensive struggle.....or Texas will win big. The D will shut OU down just like they did Iowa State.

Comment

OU still SUCKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X