Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas/OU games is interesting. This rivalry throws every model out the window. OU thumped Ohio St but got taken to the boards by Baylor, who is horrible, and lost to Iowa State. Texas doesn't really have a quality win that we know of right now. I don't think Iowa St or Kansas St are that good. Kansas St is very well coached and will beat you on your mistakes. Iowa beat OU with a 3rd string and exposed OU' s weak secondary on defense. Mayfield is good but you have to play D. I think Texas wins this in OT

Comment

Once again I cannot decide who to put 10 pts on in the Pick-Em. This is a sure indication of a 30-35 pt weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
        Once again I cannot decide who to put 10 pts on in the Pick-Em. This is a sure indication of a 30-35 pt weekend.
        I took 30 last week and got my 10 pt game correct

Comment

Hopefully when that time comes my Aggie friends will remember how fair I have been. I may need a couple of more wins to average out with Cool Hand Luke after his first year.

And Brock, I don't think he will ever forget

[emoji41]

Comment

Kansas State QB Jesse Ertz (knee) will miss 4-6 weeks. Alex Delton will draw the start on Saturday against #TCU. @NBCDFWSports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just how much has Texas run D improved? 'Horns allowed 263 yards vs Maryland. Allowed 263 yards in the four games since then.

I have a feeling Bakers mobility helps OU run the Ball on Texas.

Comment

And that gift was delivered by Marcell Darius

Thinking back I believe there was an avatar challenge available for that last one but forget if you were in on it or declined
                When we get a chance to have a beer, I'll tell you what Coach Bryant had to say immediately after Namath's QB sneak...

Paging all Razorbacks, step right up and win a kewpie doll. I'm not sure why BAMA made this the Homecoming game.
                You have me on the list correct? I hate to pass up a week of an ugly avatar. It was nice to see the Aggiey avatars!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                  LSU defense will keep it close early, but their Offense won't give them much help I'm afraid. Sorry Blake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

LSU has a defense??? Where have they been all year??[emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    LSU has a defense??? Where have they been all year??[emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    They show up. Florida was a sure win, or so i thought. LSU shut them down. It was pretty ugly, but decisive bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                      They show up. Florida was a sure win, or so i thought. LSU shut them down. It was pretty ugly, but decisive bro.
                      Florida's offense is worse than LSU's ; especially their QB situation

LSU's problem is the OFF & DEF line are not deep, they get tired, and can't convert or get off the field on 3rd downs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Kansas State QB Jesse Ertz (knee) will miss 4-6 weeks. Alex Delton will draw the start on Saturday against #TCU. @NBCDFWSports

GP said in his presser that kid was a 200m state champion in HS Was he that fast in the game last week?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          GP said in his presser that kid was a 200m state champion in HS Was he that fast in the game last week?

Delton was incredibly fast .. his initial burst through the line was impressive.

Comment

Yes, like I said earlier, he was a game changer. Incredible burst and seemed very comfortable back there. Made one pretty good pass down the middle in limited attempts. Should be interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Delton was incredibly fast .. his initial burst through the line was impressive.
                              Thanks, I didn't get to see it. It should be TCU's first real test with a running QB.

If you guys get a chance to see Grier in person, by all means do. I was awfully impressed with the kid.

Comment

They went from 17 yards (net) rushing in the first half to finishing the game with 140, he accounted for 79 of the final 140 (I think 25 of that came in OT) and 52 came when he was fresh and entered the game on their 3rd drive in the 3rd quarter (nice change of pace from the wizard). TCU shouldn't have any issues with that kid and the passing QB is cooked with bum knees. HE's quick, but I'm not sure he's a good enough passer. He only tossed the rock 5 times. Also, He had 3 rushes over 10 in regulation with the long being 22 yds.
                                Last edited by Chad C; 10-12-2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X