Masters - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    Custom made wedges out of ft worth by the guys who used to design clubs for nike at a cost of who knows what and still using 5 year old set of irons. Quite a mixed bag for sure

Edit.. Just looked and found that an artisan putter starts at $875 so cant imagine what a couple wedges cost

Glad I said I wanted to "see" a couple.
    However, if you have a address and a phone number send it to me in a PM please.

Never mind, I just found a link and Facebook.
    Last edited by 18ncs; 04-10-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      Custom made wedges out of ft worth by the guys who used to design clubs for nike at a cost of who knows what and still using 5 year old set of irons. Quite a mixed bag for sure

Edit.. Just looked and found that an artisan putter starts at $875 so cant imagine what a couple wedges cost
      Artisan putters and wedges just got richer with customers. They give em to the pro's. Anyway he just won 1.98 million this week. He can afford a club or two
      His irons are like new considering my club heads are 30 years old with 3 year old shafts and grips
      Our games have nothing in common
      I still need a driver, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        Artisan putters and wedges just got richer with customers. They give em to the pro's. Anyway he just won 1.98 million this week. He can afford a club or two
        His irons are like new considering my club heads are 30 years old with 3 year old shafts and grips
        Yeah I hear you, I'm still looking for a 3-wood.

You don't need any hybrids do you?

Comment

PayPal sent Mr Dents! Congratulations!

Comment

I admittedly forgot until this popped up - Now the debt is clear, lol.

Always fun

Comment

Sent my 5er

Comment

Bringing back to the top just in case anybody has forgotten

Watching these guys at Hilton Head hit wedges and gap wedges from 175 and 152 on 18 in the playoff. I'll take Kodaira against Kim or Westwood.

Comment

Konichiwa Kodaira to the Team!

Comment

What a putt on 17 for the win. I was pulling for him to get his first win. Kim.... Man that was the poorest display of putting I've seen in a long time.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                      What a putt on 17 for the win. I was pulling for him to get his first win. Kim.... Man that was the poorest display of putting I've seen in a long time.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk
                      Have you ever played with RTP?

Comment

Got an extra hat up for sale in the classifieds if any of you all are interested.

2018 Masters hat - $50 TYD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting close to finishing this thread so we can move on to the next tournament. Everybody double check and let’s get straight.

Does everyone want to do the Players Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                            Have you ever played with RTP?
                            Hey now!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                                Yeah I hear you, I'm still looking for a 3-wood.

You don't need any hybrids do you?
                                Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                                What a couple of whiners.

Comment

Working...
                                X