No announcement yet.

Hank Parker 3D.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my 1st experience using CD, shoulda been name C'mere Cow!! Never tried apple juice, I used to cut up apples in slices and throw them out, worked great! I'm going to juice now, Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Straight-n-True View Post
      I saw this post and had to say your right. A friend of mine in Arkansas told me Hank owns most of CD. Ivan Hawthorne Mr CD started it but only owns a little of it, now.

No wonder they are pushing it like crazy. Oh, and the apple juice and oatmeal does work good.
      How do you work the two together? Is the oatmeal used the same way buck bran or acorn rage is used? Then spray the apple juice over it before hunting?

Comment

I've never thought about apple juice or oatmeal. that is a heck of an idea, think I will be trying that this year. Thanks for posting that.

btw, the only time I ever tried c'mere deer, it stayed on the ground where I put it until it rained I will never buy that crap again.

Comment

sure gonna try the apple juice thing this season

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
            and if you get thirsty in stand...
            \

Just dont mix the jug up for your other fluids

Comment

who is Hank Parker ? fishing guy Hank Parker ? sorry i dont watch t.v. hunting show

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                who is Hank Parker ? fishing guy Hank Parker ? sorry i dont watch t.v. hunting show
                Yep, that's the one. Him and his boys host the show

Comment

Working...
                X