No announcement yet.

Millmans new ranch (long term project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now some of the "nicer" finishes start(not fast tho) got some cool stuff coming up......wood ceiling first.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thats going to be really nice

Comment

looking good

Comment

Looking good big brother!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
            Looking good big brother!
            Thanks!

Last 12 months have been about as stressful as I ever want to see again.... Going thru the heck that came with buying the ranch then building the house of dreams, to building this cabin. Just one of these things at a time would have been enough. 2 weeks away from sleeping at a new address tho and I am still alive.

Time to slow it down a notch and enjoy.

Comment

congrats on seeing a dream come together.

Comment

Very nice! I live that country!

Comment

Looking great guys !

Comment

Originally posted by millman View Post
                    Thanks!

Last 12 months have been about as stressful as I ever want to see again.... Going thru the heck that came with buying the ranch then building the house of dreams, to building this cabin. Just one of these things at a time would have been enough. 2 weeks away from sleeping at a new address tho and I am still alive.

Awesome dream coming together Ron! Congrats and great work!!!!

Comment

Sweet looking place. A lot of hard work put into it.

Comment

It's looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by millman View Post
                          Thanks!

LOL I know you better. you will just find new stress to put yourself in.

Comment

Got another 200 sq ft of high ceiling up and the last piece of rake trim on the metal roof.

Trail cam's are out and all the feeders are topped off. Things are green and it doesn't look like the mature bucks are moving much......but I will take the green over deer movement any day in July.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice...Looking good.

Comment

That's a dream place. I wish I could get a place like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X