Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2017 - 12th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open (Registration Form)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    I'll attempt to hit up the HH and yessir he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What does he fly? Military?

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
      What does he fly? Military?
      Commercial, American.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Commercial, American.

I was hoping we could get a F-35 flyover instead of a shotgun start.
        I guess a 737 would work.

Comment

Me and another member are in.. first time for both of us this year.

Comment

Will there be any kind of deal at the Holiday Inn?

Trying to make that left turn from Western Center without making the double left into Whataburger each night was impossible last year. Must have gained 10 lbs.

Comment

Will there be any kind of deal at the Holiday Inn?

Trying to make that left turn from Western Center without making the double left into Whataburger each night was impossible last year. Must have gained 10 lbs.
              I have found the rooms are going to be cheaper to book online unless we have a huge block.

Comment

I'm in need a partner ABCDJ is awol this year, something about moving south. North Texas gonna lose a great guy, but south is gaining.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                  I'm in need a partner ABCDJ is awol this year, something about moving south. North Texas gonna lose a great guy, but south is gaining.
                  I've thought about calling him and volunteering to hunt his lease around Paris, if he has already made this year's payment

Comment

Montague County Mulligans put there registration form in the mail today! First time for both of us.

Comment

Anyone still need a partner?

Comment

I need a partner too and will definitely be cull flight. I played in a scramble yesterday and it was the worst I have played since the year I started. I may be able to work into mid to high 80's by tourney time. Last year I at least made putts. I didn't even do that yesterday.

The low point was hitting a few shots and asking the Rep to put a driver in my hand to hit. He gave me the Callaway(?) Epic that our own resident pro and race car driver on here, RTP uses.

I hit it really good. When I asked the specs, it was an awakening. 10.5 degrees, regular flex regular flex, really ?

As of today, the only game I know I'll bring to Ft Worth will be plenty of golf balls to the first tee, some of which may be legal

Comment

I need a partner too and will definitely be cull flight. I played in a scramble yesterday and it was the worst I have played since the year I started. I may be able to work into mid to high 80's by tourney time. Last year I at least made putts. I didn't even do that yesterday.

The low point was hitting a few shots and asking the Rep to put a driver in my hand to hit. He gave me the Callaway(?) Epic that our own resident pro and race car driver on here, RTP uses.

I hit it really good. When I asked the specs, it was an awakening. 10.5 degrees, regular flex regular flex, really ?

As of today, the only game I know I'll bring to Ft Worth will be plenty of golf balls to the first tee, some of which may be legal
                          PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Buckley99 View Post
                            PM sent
                            PM returned.

This like a good classified thread. You look at the thread and look at it some more and then BOOM, PM sent. I just hope my "special" golf balls get here in time

Comment

OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                OUCH!
                                Yeah, I knew it was going to be bad before I asked him, but a R-Shaft?

It sure was easy to hit though. I may be selling some putters and buying an Epic

While I've been on TBH, Cops has been on. Where is Harris County in Texas?
                                Last edited by 18ncs; 05-12-2017, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X