No announcement yet.

Paranormal stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naww I just blew it up its a tree in the foreground against the white and yellows of the fire inside

Comment

Down on the bayou we don't mess with the gre gre...I'm just saying. Get a preacher or priest to release this people ti where they belong.

Comment

Originally posted by artadams View Post
        Ok, first post here so please bear with me... I used to go Ghost hunting all the time, I would select a place people said were "haunted" and go for it. I have many stories, photos and video of strange things. I still have all the equipment like tri-field meters, EMF meters, non-contact thermos, infered cameras. You want help documenting any of it, let me know. -Art
        I might take you up on that. These guys on here are making me freak a little. Where you located at?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
          Naww I just blew it up its a tree in the foreground against the white and yellows of the fire inside
          Youre right but when we first looked at the pic it will sure make your head spin.

Comment

Looks like a lady with long hair. Did anyone die in this fire?

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
              Need to anoint you house with oil in the name of JESUS... BIND AND CURSE ALL FOWL SPIRITS BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST..
              AMEN
              I agree 100% brother bill. When i first started on my journey to find Jesus it seemed like i had alot of weird interference, things i seen and heard and for no reason at all me and the wife would be at each others throats. We blessed our house in the name of Jesus and anointed the doors. The trouble seemed to go away the minute we were done.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
                Looks like a lady with long hair. Did anyone die in this fire?
                No one died, the house was vacant but i went back in the day light just to make sure we didnt miss anything.

Comment

Yall are freaking me out.
                  I don't have any stories but only one thing to add.

A buddy at work showed me a pic of his family wake for his Grandmother who passed.
                  The whole family showed up and they had a fire pit going outside. The next morning the fire was out. And his family decided to that it was time to take some pics before everyone left.
                  They took one infront of the fire pit. Something like 15-29 people in the photo. No big deal and nothing out of the ordinary. He made several copies of the photo to give to his family members and in one of the cipies, none of the others!, there was smoke from the fire pit in the form of a person.

I would have thought it was bogus but I saw it.
                  It was a print from the middle of the copies.
                  The back of the photos were numbered from the print shop.

Crazy stuff!

Comment

Ok So last Night After posting this I Go check on my wife and child. All cabinets in the hall are closed. My wife and child are fast asleep. I go and turn off the lights and make sure the house is locked up. Turn the corner into the hall and one of the cabinet doors is open at a 90 degree angle. Like all the way open. Its just stuff like this.

To all those saying Move, No thanks, its just not bad. Its never mean stuff just weird stuff. Like cabinets being opened. And seeing the strage figure from time to time and then its gone.

I'm way meaner to them when they startle me than they are.

I have a game cam setting in the truck right now and have thought about setting it up. But what If I really catch something in the pics. Thats gonna Freak me out! So Im leaning towards NO!
                    Like I said in earlier post sounds like poltergeist. Just does mischevious things. I left out all the cabinets open like your post. Things like that were too numerous too list. We never felt threatened or felt bad vibes.
                    One night while watching TV in bed with my wife something at the bedroom door caught my eye. For a brief second I could see an outline of a elderly man in a hat then it was gone. I didn't say anything to my wife until she looked at me and said "did you see that? I said yes and she said the man in the hat ??? I just nodded. Only time we saw him. About 5 months later I was visiting an elderly aunt and the subject came up. . Before I could tell her what I had seen she told me that sometimes when she is in her living room she can look towards the kitchen and see an elderly man in a hat standing in her kitchen. Now this is not a lady that believes in ghosts so this pretty much convinced me on the whole deal. Wondering if it's old family member

Comment

this thread is makin me freak out.

Comment

Originally posted by txsuperdad23 View Post
                        Not trying to freak you out more but someone doesnt have to die in the house.. They could have died close by or next door or been buried somewhere around your house.

Often spirits that dont have a direct connection like died in the house come and go as they please or may come once and never again.. Sometimes you never know they are even there and never will.
                        watched a program where the spirit attached themselves to the family and when they moved into a differnt house the spirit would be there within a few days. and he was the violent kind of spirit.

Comment

Ghost hunter

I might take you up on that. These guys on here are making me freak a little. Where you located at?
                          I'm in San Antonio! @ Ft. Sam

Comment

My parents' built their house in '79 on a lot where a young couple died in a tornado in the early 1900's. When they were leveling the lot they found a lot of bricks from the destroyed house the couple lived in. They used the bricks for walkways, a patio, and such.

I had the bedroom in the middle of the hallway. My parents decided to make me and my sister share the room at the end of the hall when we were little and make my bedroom into a playroom.

The nightmares were horrible. I would see shadows of little people run past the door. There would be large shadowy figures standing in the middle of the room. The center of the room would get cold at night.

After about 3 months I moved back into my old bedroom and everything went back to normal.

When I left for college my sister took over my old room. I came home the summer of my first year and ended up in the room at the end of the hall. The nightmares and shadow sightings were worse than ever. After 1 week at home I started sleeping on the couch and spent the rest of the summer there.

I haven't stayed in that room since.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                              We felt like it was the old lady that had died in our house that was the ghost because of what she didn't like. No liquor in sight, no clothes out until you needed to get dressed, keep the TV and radio down and don't work on her house.

The only thing that bothered the wife was that she was watching us in bed. I would always joke and say that was why she was mad, she was seeing some techniques that her old man didn't have.
                              Thats funny...lmao

Comment

Originally posted by robat noj View Post
                                My brothers best friend is blind...
                                he turned to walk away only to see it flying across the room
                                It's a miracle.

Comment

Working...
                                X