Places in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Places in the USA

We have been to some interesting places across the Atlantic, but decided this next trip would be in America. Started out touring Mt. Rushmore and then to see the Crazy Horse Monument. Simply beautiful. Spent 2 nights in Yellowstone Park and visited Old Faithful. It was amazing to see all the geysers. Never knew there were so many and to find out the majority are active volcanos. Truly an amazing display of Mother Nature. Lots of wildlife throughout the park. Spending 2 nights in Jackson Hole. Rafted the Snake River. Tuesday we will go to Salt Lake City before heading home Wednesday. So much beauty to witness right in our own backyard. We are already planning a tent camping trip for the summer. Possibly New Mexico and Colorado.

Forgot, added to the excitement, it snowed 2 days.

Comment

Hard to beat the good ol USA

Comment

I have mad the Yellowstone and Jackson Hole trip. Gorgeous.

Comment

If you haven't left Jackson yet, go to Sidewinders for lunch tomorrow. Order you a Pepperoni Pretzel and thank me later. You are welcome.

Comment

We tent camped for 14 days over summer to almost all the places mentioned. We had a really good time. Beartooth highway was out favorite drive of it all. And the tetons were our favorite site.

Comment

I’d like to make this trip one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now go try Glacier in Montana. It's my wife's favorite place on Earth so far.

Comment

Originally posted by lbbf View Post
                  Now go try Glacier in Montana. It's my wife's favorite place on Earth so far.
                  Most awesome national park I've ever been to. The glacier water rivers blew my mind.

Comment

Be sure make it over to Bryce Canyon NP, Zion NP, and Monument Valley, while traveling out west.

Comment

This thread is worthless without pictures!

Yes, there's so much to see in the US, especially wild places. You could spend a lifetime looking and visiting unique places in the US.

Comment

Working...
                      X