Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2good2Btru View Post
    You must be on the Proteus.
    Yep, you must know Chris P then. He just headed to home on Tuesday.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
        For that, we turn to the Grateful Dead.

Members of the Waldos had open access, and many connections, to the band. Mark Gravitch’s father managed the Dead’s real estate. Dave Reddix’s older brother was good friends with Dead bassist Phil Lesh and managed a Dead sideband. Capper told the Huffington Post, “There was a place called Winterland, and we’d always be backstage running around or on stage and, of course, we’re using those phrases. When somebody passes a joint or something, ‘Hey, 420.’ So it started spreading through that community.”
        The first time Steven Bloom ever heard the phrase “420” was during Christmas week at a Grateful Dead concert in Oakland, California, in 1990 while he was a reporter for “High Times.”
        I was in the Bay Area on a business chip selling radiation-hard semiconductors to Lockheed for some missile program in 1986 and saw the Dead play a benefit concert in Berkeley High School's auditorium.

I remember a pretty girl stoned out of her mind in a tie-dyed dress offer to trade me 'good karma' in exchange for an extra ticket.

What a long, strange trip it's been.

April 20? 79 days until Cali Zone A archery deer season opens on July 8 this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
          Got 4 new driver prospects today, hope they not into that 4/20 stuff.

Only way to deal with this traffic in DFW and not reach for the console several times a day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jbhunting39 View Post
            Only way to deal with this traffic in DFW and not reach for the console several times a day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Man you ain't lying!!!

Comment

Working...
            X