How to kill a pig-Please post kill shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cshall999 View Post
    <=== Please see my avatar at left. I'm with the 'aim for the shoulder' group.
    Show off Awesome.

Comment

I love that video

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Here is the preferred way to kill hogs....

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
      I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
      The comments these people make on Youtube about this video are unreal.

Comment

Either of these shots will work. First ran 40 yards. Second ran 10 yards.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

i wanna kill some javi's...makes me so jealous!

ac

Comment

My favorite shot is low behind the shoulder quartering away slightly. I have enough power to go through the vitals and completely break the shoulder/leg on the other side causing the hog to run in a short circle usually no more than 30 yds. works every time.

Comment

Working...
            X