All My Gear Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All My Gear Stolen

So someone broke into my unmarked unit last night and stole a massive amount of technology, but among the things was my personal Canon 5DMark4, my Sigma 150-600, Canon 70-200F4, and my Rokinon 14mm.

Stupid, stupid me for leaving it in my vehicle, but who ever thinks they would be bold enough to steal from a cop car..

So guys, insure your stuff.. I didn’t and it’s a complete late loss..

Incase you happen to be on Craigslist in DFW and see one, looks similar like this..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That sucks, sorry to hear

Comment

If you were parked in your drive way..home owners may work....hang the p.o.s.

Comment

Who tf breaks into a cop car?!

Comment

Dang Jaime!!! Thieves are everywhere. Hope your homeowners will cover it.

Comment

That sucks

Comment

That's bold as f*ck! Smh

Comment

Saw that on the JCSO Facebook, I hope the POS gets caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just out of curiosity, were you using your own equipment for performing job related duties?? I assume you have been using your own equipment because it does a better job than the equipment your department can or will provide. If so, ask your managment for the department to replace your equipment; worst that can happen is they say no.

Good luck recovering your stuff. I hope you catch the thieves and chop their fingers off. Consequences for vehicle brake-inns need to go way up.

Comment

Dang Jamie that sucks man.

I agree. See if your homeowner’s policy will cover it. You will still have a deductible but maybe a lesser blow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I just received my check from my insurance for my truck, hope someone comes across your items.

Comment

All My Gear Stollen

Happens pretty regularly. One of our guys had his broken into couple weeks ago luckily they didn’t get his rifle cause it was locked in a rack.

Sorry for your loss bud. Sound pretty substantial.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Had a neighbor that was a Texas Ranger that left his wallet and his badge in his car, it got broken into and stolen. They found the badge and empty wallet in the neighborhood later the next day. I bet they crapped their pants when they realized what they did.

Sorry Leftridge for the loss, hope they catch them and you get your stuff back.

Comment

Suxs. Sorry amigo

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Takes a special kind of stupid to be a thief.

My agenda today was to actually get all my serial numbers and go to my insurance agent. Was suppose to go last week. I'll make time today for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X