Should snake abuse be reported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should snake abuse be reported?

There is a surplus of snakes in NE and East TX. People are shooting, attacking, and mutilating innocent, helpless snakes. One man had the audacity to openly speak today about his attempts to stab a snake which had its head sticking out above ground watching the homeowner. The serpent retreated to the safety of its dwelling. Calls made to the snake for a public comment went unanswered.

It gets worse. Just recently some other guys killed numerous snakes while clearing trees with excavators and bulldozers. I'm unsure on how to proceed after hearing about these atrocities.

PROCEED by joining them !!!! kill`um all

Comment

Kas.

Comment

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
        There is a surplus of snakes in NE and East TX. People are shooting, attacking, and mutilating innocent, helpless snakes. One man had the audacity to openly speak today about his attempts to stab a snake which had its head sticking out above ground watching the homeowner. The serpent retreated to the safety of its dwelling. Calls made to the snake for a public comment went unanswered.

It gets worse. Just recently some other guys killed numerous snakes while clearing trees with excavators and bulldozers. I'm unsure on how to proceed after hearing about these atrocities.
        atrocitize some more, let the few good ones go though!

Comment

Report it to Hillary. She will know what to do. She's lived with one for years.

Comment

I'm a loss for words

Comment

#snakelivesmatter

Comment

Such atrocities should be reported to our in-house law enforcement, Trailboss.

Here's a photo that makes Girly men wet themselves and scream like little girls ......
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Thumper; 09-12-2017, 08:42 PM.

Comment

This is a joke right??

Comment

U b funny man, ha ha ha.....

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                      Such atrocities should be reported to our in-house law enforcement, Trailboss.

Here's a photo that makes Girly men wet themselves and scream like little girls ......
                      Chris that is cool but how to you keep from shooting yourself in the hand?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170815_182452.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	24510502

Kill all snakes!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                          [ATTACH]872462[/ATTACH]

Kill all snakes!
                          That juvenile Speckle King Snake makes his living eating Copperheads. Sorry you got bit by a Copperhead but you should not have killed all the king snakes.

Comment

Originally posted by M.E.B. View Post
                            Chris that is cool but how to you keep from shooting yourself in the hand?
                            Easy, I just put him in my shirt pocket. Released him back here at the house, he's doing just fine. Once someone learns to identify snakes they loose their fear of all snakes. Its the only way to overcome the programming your parents gave you when you were 2yrs old.

Comment

There's a bunch out right now. Saw 9 rattlesnakes out on the roads getting warm a few days ago. If I killed every snake I see I'd never get anything else done. It's counterproductive anyways. You really think killing one or two snakes is cutting down the population at all? Wrong.....another just moves in or if the population ever did get low the females would just give birth to more baby snakes. No different than coyotes or anything else. Nature has a way of balancing itself out.

Comment

Working...
                              X