Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is wrong with kids these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at Wataburger and ordered a jalapeño burger. The girl said we have discontinued them. I asked her "can I have some peppers added to a burger". She answered "Oh yes sir we can do that" :-(
    Last edited by sharkhunter; 12-07-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
      Try paying a $23.50 bill with a 20 a 5 and 50 cents.
      Will blow them away.
      I do the same thing and yes it really does screw them up

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        Today's politicians, law makers, public school systems and the folks running them is the biggest part of the problem....
        It's very sad actually... These kids are being set up by the system...
        And there it is. The truth. The intentional dumbing down of our nation's youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
          I wholeheartedly disagree. It’s not the responsibility of public schools or the rest of the “system” to raise people’s children....

Nailed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wholeheartedly disagree. It’s not the responsibility of public schools or the rest of the “system” to raise people’s children....
            Who said anything about "raising people's" kids??

Schools are institutions of learning.. They do not teach anymore.. Our school systems have been politicized... Try common core math and get back with me..
            Ask any senior how many quarts are in a gallon, how many inches are in a foot, how many pints in a quart, how many 8th's of an inch are in a inch.. The list goes on... And these are just the basics.. I learned these in the 4th grade.. It's greak to many seniors these days..

Angleton High school has done away with all vocations. No welding. No wood shop. No auto mechanics.. How in the hail can a school system possibly justify this??????? They can't.. Their answer was "we can't find instructors" bullshat!!!!!!

It's ridiculous.
            The public school systems Are broken.. They are a politically driven sad site these days..
            Last edited by PondPopper; 12-07-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
              Yes sir..... It's intentional beyond a shadow of a doubt... It's sickening..

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                Try paying a $23.50 bill with a 20 a 5 and 50 cents.
                Will blow them away.
                That's hilarious but it's true

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                  So.. do you think your dad and grandfather didn’t say the exact same thing? It’s fast food Chinese two deep breaths it will be okay. Oh and you misspelled some words.
                  Likely not. Our society has worsened over time largely due to becoming dependent on technology. Like someone mentioned above....they can't use common sense or add/subtract but cold likely reprogram your computer.

If you think that this thread is about Chinese food, well, you missed the point entirely. Just go back and read the title then read the rest of the thread. There is a common theme here and it's not Chinese food.

Also, thanks for pointing out the misspelled WORD. Autocorrect on the phone will do that sometimes but I wouldn't expect you to understand. Perhaps you shouldn't use so many spaces. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    No it's not. It's on the parents. And as much as I roll my eyes these days, I try more and more to explain situations like these to the person. Be part of the solution...

To hear people talk about other people's kids, your kids should be millionaire's by 30.

I went to school with some 1st rate morons...and several of them are millionaires right now....

Comment

I don't believe he was suggesting that. Of course it's the parent's responsibility. But the sad truth is kids spend as much time around teachers as they do their parents. #commoncore

Now it is our responsibility to be more influential.

Comment

Maybe she was trying to save you a few cents because she rang it up like that before and got chewed out by someone and was letting you know for $.25 more you could have 4

Comment

Was at DQ my buddy in front of me ordered a single Patty burger with nothing on it. I ordered a double with everything. He got a bun without a beef Patty and I got a single Patty burger. He had to go back and get the meat for his burger. I just ate what I had figured trying to get a double cheeseburger was to hard for them.

Comment

Common sense isn’t so common. I like when ordering tacos. Steak or chicken? When I say beef they inform me they don’t have beef.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              No it's not. It's on the parents. And as much as I roll my eyes these days, I try more and more to explain situations like these to the person. Be part of the solution...

To hear people talk about other people's kids, your kids should be millionaire's by 30.

I went to school with some 1st rate morons...and several of them are millionaires right now....
                              I don't disagree about the parents' role here. My point is, IMHO, our educational system is not helping matters, and I feel it's being done do intentionally. That is sll.

Comment

Bottom line it's just too easy and beneficial to breed in the liberal world.

Comment

Working...
                                X