• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't mean hwy 2426, in Yellowpine?

Comment

Originally posted by buckmastertexas View Post
      You don't mean hwy 2426, in Yellowpine?
      Yeah I must of edited it about the same time you posted that last post. Sorry.

Comment

No problem I was just wondering who was in my honeyholelol

Comment

Originally posted by buckmastertexas View Post
          No problem I was just wondering who was in my honeyholelol
          Oh yeah?...lol I was wondering who's been walking around out there. NOW I KNOW!!!

Comment

There's been some nice bucks pulled out of there

Comment

Its a wonder yall hadn't seen my truck in the same area!!! A silver GMC 4 door with a TBH sticker on the back glass.

Comment

Originally posted by R Herline Jr View Post
                There's been some nice bucks pulled out of there
                <<<
                wife got her first there last year.

Comment

I don't know exactly where y'all hunt at, but I hunt that area that they just cleared next to the road.

Comment

Put in this year for a doe tag in the Moore plantation. Ive never really hunted in there. I have a couple of questions. Do you need a type 2 permit to hunt in the moore plantation? And if you are only hunting does with a rifle would it be ok to hunt from the ground in around the pipelines on the moore plantation. I usually hunt up near Ragtown.

Comment

I hunt around six mile. I must have seen your trucks before. I see the same group of turkey crossing the same spot for the last 4 years. They are always clearing a different area every year. If you see a black Chevrolet 4x4, or a black nissan frontier, that's us.

Comment

I stay across from sportsman's cafe on 87. I know when I'm heading up 87 a ways past sportsman cafe, on the right side of the road, there is always a silver truck parked facing the woods. Whoever it is, they put in some serious stand time.

Comment

Originally posted by coach2 View Post
                          Put in this year for a doe tag in the Moore plantation. Ive never really hunted in there. I have a couple of questions. Do you need a type 2 permit to hunt in the moore plantation? And if you are only hunting does with a rifle would it be ok to hunt from the ground in around the pipelines on the moore plantation. I usually hunt up near Ragtown.
                          Yes a type II license is required for the Moore plantation.

Comment

I too hope to get a doe permit there, if so I will be out for a hunt. Opener I will be in the Sam Houston, just closer. Good luck to all, just 2 weeks more.

Comment

Type 2 is required in Moore Plantation. The game wardens check for it a lot if you camp in the hunter's camps.

Comment

What about hunting from the ground? Pop up or even from a chair on pipelines. This is just a guess but I believe someone can shoot a doe pretty easy. If I get a doe tag. I'll shoot a doe real quick and go back to Ragtown. Do any of you moore plantation regulars see or have a problem with someone hunting off the ground on pipelines.

Comment

Working...
                                X