Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
    Here are some places you can get more info:

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

Encouraging article from May of last year -

http://www.nola.com/outdoors/index.s...led_trout.html
    Thanks a lot that last article I read earlier today. That forum has some great info and it sounds like the trout bite is turning on.

Comment

Curious how OP did.

Waiting on some pics

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
        Take good bug spray. If you use OFF the mosquitos will land on your arm and roll in it to keep the gnats off their ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best stuff for gnats is some stuff called Swamp Swatter, deet seems to attract them.

I'd recommend using an ultra light did with a small jig and white curl tail around any lights at night. You'll mop up on white trout. They're small, but you'll catch 100 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by spliffnwesson View Post
          Along the highway coming from port fouchon going to grand isle are numerous culverts. Plenty of fish can be caught at those during tide changes. Grand isle is a special place. Been 3 times. I know someone mentioned bank fishing being tough.... But I think you will be surprised.
          I grew up fishing Grand Isle. We had a big camp there, but Ike was bigger. The lot was sold and I haven't been back since. That place was magic to me, as a kid. Still kinda is. Pre-Ike, the bankfishing was great, anywhere you went. Good luck! Post pics.

Comment

How bout some pics?

Comment

Ended up fishing with the crew I brought down 3 boats were used. The boat I fished out of was Capt Mike with Rippin lips. Monday's trip we had limits of reds in the marsh with about 30 trout mixed in. Today was a different story ended the day with 84 trout and a couple of reds.

Comment

Comment

Nice! I hope you're bringing some back to eat. Be sure and call me to chow down.

Comment

You have to love Louisiana.

Comment

Awesome!

Glad ya'll got on them.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                        Nice! I hope you're bringing some back to eat. Be sure and call me to chow down.

Brought a bunch of trout home lets plan a fish fry.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakfishin View Post

Nailed em! Great fun I bet.

Comment

We had a great time as you can tell from the last pic the guys were worn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakfishin View Post
                              Brought a bunch of trout home lets plan a fish fry.

I'm game

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X