Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump speaks instead of tweeting - You like it better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberals reacting...............

Kingsman Head Blown SceneSong: Pomp and CircumstancesAwesome sceneCopyright © 2014 by FOX

Comment

I see the trees. Trump sees the forest!

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
        Go listen to some of the old LBJ tapes , makes Trump look like a choir boy

Go Trump
        They all make Trump look like a choir boy. Throwing the people they're supposed to represent under the bus on a day to day basis for the benefit of their own bank account is 67,892 times more vile than a man who speaks his mind (truth in many cases). Those countries he's talking about are #$%@holes.

That's what irritates me about people that make a big deal out of how Trump speaks. "He isn't eloquent waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh". Everyone else in DC will kiss your baby and shake your hand, then go behind a closed door and screw you without you knowing it. #metoo.

Comment

How did this become front page news, somebody leaked it to the media again?

Can somebody tell me why we are letting the poop hole residents into the country in the first place? It should be our choice on who we let come into this country.

Asked about Trump's comments, White House spokesman Raj Shah said: "Certain Washington politicians choose to fight for foreign countries, but President Trump will always fight for the American people."

"Like other nations that have merit-based immigration, President Trump is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation," Shah said.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Because calling &%^*hole countries *&^%hole countries is more outrageous than saying unemployment is good for the economy.

Because calling ****hole countries ****hole countries isn’t smart politics unless you’re trying to win an election in a socially conservative district.

The midterms won’t be about Pelosi nearly as much as they will be about Trump. He seems to frequently forget that.

The same immigration “performance” that he gave himself great reviews on earlier this week was trashed by key members of his conservative media posse. This week he’s succeeded in firing up the left even more while pissing off influential conservatives. Maybe he thinks that’s a good strategy to keep the House in GOP hands.

I can already see his tweet if Nov 6th doesn’t go his way - “not my fault, GOP didn’t embrace Trump, I get great reviews, the fake news media needs Trump, blah, blah, blah...MAGA!”

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              Can somebody tell me why we are letting the poop hole residents into the country in the first place? It should be our choice on who we let come into this country.
              I’m no expert, but I’ve seen it suggested that Jesus would probably let some in or at least empathize with their plight. That said, there appear to be several different versions of Jesus these days, so maybe the socially conservative version of Jesus wouldn’t do that.

“If these comments are accurate, they are disappointing. I would not talk about nations like this, because I believe the people of those countries are made in the image of God and have worth and human dignity."
              - US Senator James Lankford, Oklahoma Republican
              Last edited by Vermin93; 01-12-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Comment

Yea I guess it is worse than stealing from a poopy country.

Wasnt there a surgeon recently in the news? Because he was found stabbed to death in his NYC apartment around noon, by his 11 year old daughter, weeks before Christmas. I think he had something to do with Haiti. And maybe the Clintons.

I guess we will never know, since he committed suicide and all.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                    Trump seems to be trying hard to help Pelosi become Speaker again. I expect Nancy is counting the days until Nov 6th.
                    Surely you mean another Nancy Pelosi ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP-HPcBcVLc"]What is wrong with Nancy Pelosi? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

How did this become front page news, somebody leaked it to the media again?

Asked about Trump's comments, White House spokesman Raj Shah said: "Certain Washington politicians choose to fight for foreign countries, but President Trump will always fight for the American people."

"Like other nations that have merit-based immigration, President Trump is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation," Shah said.
                      Now that's the most racist thing I've ever read! LOL

Since when is speaking the truth racist? I guess it has been for a long time. So sad.

Don't worry Oprah will fix everything in 3 years.

Comment

I’m no expert, but I’ve seen it suggested that Jesus would probably let some in or at least empathize with their plight. That said, there appear to be several different versions of Jesus these days, so maybe the socially conservative version of Jesus wouldn’t do that.

“If these comments are accurate, they are disappointing. I would not talk about nations like this, because I believe the people of those countries are made in the image of God and have worth and human dignity."
                        This is retarded. The Bible states a man who doesn't work doesn't get to eat. We have helped those countries so much father than we should have already it's plain stupid. They've proven countless times they never plan to change.

And no one said to not let them in if they do it legally.

Comment

Yea I guess it is worse than stealing from a poopy country.

Wasnt there a surgeon recently in the news? Because he was found stabbed to death in his NYC apartment around noon, by his 11 year old daughter, weeks before Christmas. I think he had something to do with Haiti. And maybe the Clintons.

I guess we will never know, since he committed suicide and all.
                          Last I checked, Hillary's approval rating is at an all-time low and the Clinton's aren't running in the midterms, but maybe if you forward that photo of some random guy with a sign to enough of your friends it will help the GOP keep the House in Nov.

Comment

Last I checked, Hillary's approval rating is at an all-time low and the Clinton's aren't running in the midterms, but maybe if you forward that photo of some random guy from that ****hole country with a sign to enough of your friends it will help the GOP keep the House in Nov.
                            fify..you meant to say it but are just too busy being obtuse and pompous.

Comment

Nice backhand.

Comment

Working...
                              X