Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Hillary? Is that you?
    No, sir. But a sign you are losing is when you resort to childish name calling.

Comment

Little bit off topic but related (you know, our rights and all). Surely all are OK with the NFL kneeling? After all, it's their god given right.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

I called you no names....

Comment

Little bit off topic but related (you know, our rights and all). Surely all are OK with the NFL kneeling? After all, it's their god given right.
          It is their right but it is also the right of the consumers and sponsors etc to boycott or fire them. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of consequence.

Comment

Chase this, i think your thoughts are well and you mean well, but give them an inch they will take a mile. The 2a wasnt created for hunting and recreation. Our fore fathers knew what they were writing when the wrote it. People tend to forget what they had to go through and the lives lost to try to get that rights we have today.

People will be crazy, that will never change. Taking guns away will do nothing, but force them to use other means. Look at other countries for proof.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Part Timer; 10-04-2017, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Lol! I'm not losing anything. Especially my guns, just because YOU don't THINK I should have certain ones. Although, Hillary was a very bad thing to call someone, and for that I apologize, but technically, I just asked if you were Hillary, I didn't call you her.

Comment

I'm okay with them expressing their First Amendment Right. No one said they don't have the Right. It is also freedom and free will I"m expressing when I choose to watch 'Married With Children' reruns instead. Kneel away.

Comment

I've made my personal stance clear. Bolt action rifles, shotguns and pistols.
                  And you can catch fish from a John boat, or the bank. Why do you need such a large, gas guzzling, (awesome) pollution machine?

It is easy when you are taking rights away from Americans, as long as it doesn't effect you. Same way I wouldn't care if the government outlawed boats over 20 feet, or over 250 HP or enforced a MPG limit.

You OK with the snapper season? I am.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    And you can catch fish from a John boat, or the bank. Why do you need such a large, gas guzzling, (awesome) pollution machine?

It is easy when you are taking rights away from Americans, as long as it doesn't effect you. Same way I wouldn't care if the government outlawed boats over 20 feet, or over 250 HP or enforced a MPG limit.

You OK with the snapper season? I am.
                    See. This is a good debate!

You're absolutely right. I don't need that boat, I can use a John boat. But every hunter here can use a bolt action and still be fine.

I think the best argument has been, evil will find a way. I just think anything we can do to make it harder is a good thing.

Comment

I'm not seeing anything about hunting in that text. What I do see is wording about Militia and security of a free State. The matter of high-capacity magazines is soundly covered in the last four words.
                      Attached Files

Comment

But every hunter here can use a bolt action and still be fine.
                        You think the founding fathers were worried about bringing down whitetails when they wrote the 2a?

I just think anything we can do to make it harder is a good thing.
                        I agree with your statement, just not the implementation. Sometimes a good guy with a gun is a pretty strong motivator. How else you going to stop these criminals "protesting"?
                        Attached Files

Comment

given the intent of the the second ammendment, shouldn't we (pro 2a ppl) be fighting for the right to bear any arms that our military has?

intended for a well trained militia to be able to keep a tyrannical govt in check. in present day, all the ar15s wouldn't do a d@mned thing against a drone strike etc. so we really dont have the ability to check a tyrannical govt currently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by texasnavy05; 10-04-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Oh I know what they meant, and it had nothing to do with hunting. Just using the boat versus rifle analogy and doing what we like to do.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              Great point
                              I saw an article a year or two ago that listed about 5O events if i remember right.
                              All the mass murders were on these drugs.
                              Came out last night that he was on anti-depressants

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                                given the original intent of the the second ammendment, shouldn't we (pro 2a ppl) be fighting for the right to bear any arms that our military has?

originally intended for a well trained militia to be able to keep a tyrannical govt in check. in present day, all the ar15s wouldn't do a d@mned thing against a drone strike etc. so we really dont have the ability to check a tyrannical govt currently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                                I agree. I would love to have an F-16, an Apache and an M1A2 Abrams...........if I could afford it.

I do believe, however, that our military brothers would honor their oath, and take whatever is necessary to protect the citizens of this country if SHTF.

Comment

Working...
                                X