Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Government Employee Drowned a Baby Coyote After Promising to Release Him to the Wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
    My question is how Mr. Crazy Horse ended up on that website to begin with?

I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      I've shot several rats that were caught while running traps. That's just extra bait for bobcats and raccoons. I let skunks out and shoot them downwind from me with a shotgun. I don't like shooting them in the live trap because that stuff will stay on the metal and make your hands stink when you go to move it. I can't say I've ever drowned anything.
      Gunfire in the city gets western.

Comment

I can't say that I have ever drowned anything. With that said it was pretty common around the farm growing up for my grandpa to dispatch an unwanted litter of kittens with a tote sack and brick thrown into the tank. Nobody ever thought twice about it and Grandpa wasn't crazy or deranged either. That's just the way it had always been done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I can't fault the guy for lying to a dumb **** liberal who isn't smart enough to understand what needed to be done anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. You can’t tell these idiots you intend to euthanize the thing. They’d have you burned at the stake...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
            My question is how Mr. Crazy Horse ended up on that website to begin with?
            Linked from Yahoo front page....

Comment

Doubt "a pup" would have lived solo anyway. Petition for everything these days.
              Originally posted by cehorn View Post
              I can't say that I have ever drowned anything. With that said it was pretty common around the farm growing up for my grandpa to dispatch an unwanted litter of kittens with a tote sack and brick thrown into the tank. Nobody ever thought twice about it and Grandpa wasn't crazy or deranged either. That's just the way it had always been done.
              Yep, that's the way we grew up also. Nothing odd or sadistic, just the times.

Comment

I am not for the drowning of anything. I have certain inherent degree of respect for wildlife.
                With that being said, I also have a complete understanding that killing is often a necessary management tool. But I choose to do it the most humane way possible.

Comment

Working...
                X