• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a classifieds section?

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
      How about a crookedarrow subforum?
      Childish, so childish. Wait. Could I moderate that forum?

Comment

Originally posted by ken View Post
        In addition to Crap no one will buy, we should have a category of:

"Free firewood"(which actually means a tree fell down at my house and I want someone to cut it up and haul if off for free)

Maybe just a "Free" catagory for when I give stuff away. Always somebody wanting or needing what someone else has . Just a few of the tings I've given away:

Free: My Harbor Freight 14" abrasive chop saw

Free Camper topper windows

Pack frame, free

Free Poulan Chainsaw

Free: Trailer wheels and barrel funnel

Free Stuff

More Free Stuff

Comment

firearms category would be nice Texas bow hunter!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            No real dog in the fight, but could set up sub-categories as needed:

~Bow Hunting Related Items

~Firearms & Ammunition

~Optics

~Clothing & Footwear

~Cutlery / Custom Knives

~General Items
            I like this ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
              Childish, so childish. Wait. Could I moderate that forum?

Comment

Sounds good but on two other forums I frequent they tried this and everything went to poop! I know what we're all wanting but I don't think this is quite the answer. On both of those forums the listings went from page 1 to page 2 in about 30 min. and after implementing this it went from page 1 to page 2 in a day or two sometimes 3 with a majority just walking away from it all together. Seems to me the masses want all or nothing. just my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                  Sounds good but on two other forums I frequent they tried this and everything went to poop! I know what we're all wanting but I don't think this is quite the answer. On both of those forums the listings went from page 1 to page 2 in about 30 min. and after implementing this it went from page 1 to page 2 in a day or two sometimes 3 with a majority just walking away from it all together. Seems to me the masses want all or nothing. just my 2 cents

Seems this is exactly the point, keep the item of interest on the first page as long as possible without other in-related items pushing it to page 3

Comment

I wouldn’t want to split it all up. I like being able to look at it all just in case something trips my trigger.

If anything could possibly setup some filter data that you could sort by subcategories.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Here is my recommended list of new forums:

R.I.P. (Insert the death of the day)

Daily News Headline Scoops (for Waterdog and those who don't read the newspaper)

Snake ID's

Rants Forum ( all rants must go here...where they are immediately and automatically deleted)

You Know What Ticks Me Off? (For Burnadell's rants which are important for people to know)

Dumb/Stupid Threads

Punctuation/Grammar Lessons

And “What company we are boycotting today”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How about a sub forum for all the people that recommend sub forums every year.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          No reason to just make a firearms section. Go ahead and make several as long as we are making suggestions

Classifieds forum with several sub forums:

Firearms
                          Archery equipment
                          Vehicles
                          Boats
                          Stands/Blinds
                          Knives
                          Crap no one will buy
                          Animals
                          Misc stuff

"crap no one will buy" , I seen someone had some used britches on there the other day. They was pockets ripped and shredded, all faded out and grease stains. 6 pair for 50.00 Lol. I'm a thinkin a feller could just cut the legs off the pants and keep them under the truck seat for when you eat at Long John Silvers.

Comment

It is what it is fellers. Just be glad we have one. I'd sure hate for Michael or Mary to get up set about all the complaining. And close it down. What we have now is a good thing. Let that cat walk.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              It is what it is fellers. Just be glad we have one. I'd sure hate for Michael or Mary to get up set about all the complaining. And close it down. What we have now is a good thing. Let that cat walk.

Probably real good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                                "crap no one will buy" , I seen someone had some used britches on there the other day. They was pockets ripped and shredded, all faded out and grease stains. 6 pair for 50.00 Lol. I'm a thinkin a feller could just cut the legs off the pants and keep them under the truck seat for when you eat at Long John Silvers.
                                Yep, a feller could always use a good set of truck drawers!
                                Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

X2

Comment

Working...
                                X