• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Lawd have mercy! Monster!!!

Comment

The story to come shortly but yes it was a high fence and frankly I didn't really want to tell the story on here cause I didn't really feel like hearing everyone's opinion on hunting a high fence.(Which was my first time and wont be my last)...
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
            No story?
            Originally posted by DRettele View Post
            That's an awesome buck! Would love to see some more pics.
            Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Oh heck no! We need a story on this beast!

Congrats
            Originally posted by mev002 View Post
            Very nice! Agree, we need more info!
            Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
            You fo sho nuff did. Great buck there man. Congrats. We need the story behind this as soon as you can.
            Originally posted by Null90 View Post
            Story and more pics
            Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
            You're not done yet mister! We need a story and more pictures!
            Awesome buck!!!
            Last edited by Deathrow Jethro; 11-13-2017, 04:19 PM. Reason: Too slow to post.

Comment

Originally posted by landon pharr View Post
              The story to come shortly but yes it was a high fence and frankly I didn't really want to tell the story on here cause I didn't really feel like hearing everyone's opinion on hunting a high fence.(Which was my first time and wont be my last)...
              Don't let that deter you. Opinions are like *****holes! Hi Fence, low fence, no fence, knew high fence, it doesn't matter. That's an incredible animal and congratulations!

Comment

awesome buck congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by landon pharr View Post
                  High fence, low fence, no fence, who freakin' cares.... You sir killed a beast and should be EXTREMELY proud.

Just for the record, I hunt in a high fence and can promise you that NOT EVERYONE on my lease kills much less sees a mature buck. They are still just as wild inside a high fence as they are in a low fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                    High fence, low fence, no fence, who freakin' cares.... You sir killed a beast and should be EXTREMELY proud.

Just for the record, I hunt in a high fence and can promise you that NOT EVERYONE on my lease kills much less sees a mature buck. They are still just as wild inside a high fence as they are in a low fence.
                    Lmao

Comment

NICE DEER!! Congrats to you for killing an exceptional animal

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post

If managed properly, that’s a very true statement. The Junco Ranch is a perfect example..... Those that laugh have probably not been on a high fence that just has native deer...

Comment

Nice

Comment

Congratulations on killing a ridiculously huge deer with bow and arrow. How did that feel to draw back and let the arrow fly on a beast like that? Pretty sure I'd get the shakes and fall out of the tree.

Comment

Awesome buck and who cares where it came from, low, high, none. Great job, congrats!
                              Most that say they will never hunt high fence are just jealous!

Comment

Awesome buck. Who cares what other people think, wheels is killing them all day long HF LF on the road whatever it takes. Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X