Shooting at Texas Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting at Texas Tech

Didn't want to clutter the original thread.

What kind of BS will this lead to? I'm thinking liberals call BS on doing a dorm check in order for him to get the welfare check.

But the guy was white so maybe nothing else is said...other than guns are bad.

In the media, nothing will come of it unless the officer was black. White people problems goes against their narrative.

Personally, I believe public execution is the correct answer to this issue. Let a few cop killers get strapped to a chair, hooded and have their hearts blown apart by high-powered rifles in front of thousands of people will slow this roll in short order.

Comment

Did he take an officer's gun? I don't understand how they took him in without checking for weapons.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
        Did he take an officer's gun? I don't understand how they took him in without checking for weapons.

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by psicoo View Post
          Really?

That's not a legitimate question in your view?

Comment

Nothing will come of this, it was a 15 min headline. White kid killed a white officer. Officer deaths in the line of duty never draw extended press coverage or protests.

Originally posted by coldgas View Post

Apparently they did not check him for contraband, nor did they cuff or otherwise secure him. Officer East was killed with a .45, that's not department issued

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Nothing will come of this, it was a 15 min headline. White kid killed a white officer. Officer deaths in the line of duty never draw extended press coverage or protests.

Apparently they did not check him for contraband, nor did they cuff or otherwise secure him. Officer East was killed with a .45, that's not department issued
              Thanks playa. The news story I read just said he pulled a gun and no other info. Sad deal for sure....then the dorm fire. They had a nightmare of a Monday.

Comment

Shooting at Texas Tech

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                That's not a legitimate question in your view?

I indeed do believe it's a very legitimate question. I'm wondering why he doesn't know.[emoji848]
                Last edited by psicoo; 10-11-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I indeed do believe it's a very legitimate question. I'm wondering why he doesn't know.[emoji848]
                  Bc that wasn't made public until yesterday afternoon and the media shine had worn off, except local coverage. Sorta proves my nothing will Coke of this because statement, attention has already waned

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Bc that wasn't made public until yesterday afternoon and the media shine had worn off, except local coverage. Sorta proves my nothing will Coke of this because statement, attention has already waned

I'm actually referring to why he wasn't searched for weapons after being taken in custody. Most people period are not allowed that privilege.
                    You're possibly right on your assessment of the ending, hopefully not.

Comment

I'm actually referring to why he wasn't searched for weapons after being taken in custody. Most people period are not allowed that privilege.
                      You're possibly right on your assessment of the ending, hopefully not.
                      It gets even worse... what prompted the "well check" was the kid's mom had contacts the university concerned her son was suicidal and in possession of a weapon!

How a person with drug paraphernalia and evidence of possessing a weapon does not get thoroughly checked is a mystery. I'm afraid officer East paid with his life for his mistake/negligence

Comment

Working...
                      X