Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    His infamous twitter feed.

Donald Trump is not on this forum....last I checked. Knowing him, who knows. None of us has the responsibility to defend his words or actions. You asked if we (presumably, TBH guys) opposed their Right to kneel during the Anthem. You question seems to be asked, answered and refuted.

Comment

...our Great American Flag (or Country) and should stand for the National Anthem. If not, YOU'RE FIRED. Find something else to do!

Comment

...our Great American Flag (or Country) and should stand for the National Anthem. If not, YOU'RE FIRED. Find something else to do!
        He stated an opinion he did not demand or order anyone to be fired. Pretty simple to differentiate.

Comment

Awesome! You seem to be coming to your senses!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            Awesome! You seem to be coming to your senses!
            Haha.

That's a Trump tweet.

Comment

Haha.

That's a Trump tweet.
              Go Trump!!

Comment

Does he have the ability to fire them?

Comment

Now if Trump signed an executive order demanding them to be fired that would be different

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    Now if Trump signed an executive order demanding them to be fired that would be different
                    Exactly.. Until then it is just the opinion of a guy on the internet that just happens to be the President

Comment

Well, Although he would need to be booted out of office for that. Employers would still be under no obligation to fire any one.

Comment

This debate has gone down a rabbit hole and done so by design. This is a matter of Rights vs Emotional arguments to step on said Rights. Let's not chase our tails trying to defend everything Trump has ever tweeted. Solid points have been made here and the distraction tactic is failing the ground being held here.

Comment

This is a good explanation of why these things keep happening.

Comment

He didn't demand or order them to be fired.

"Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a ***** off the field right now, out, he's fired. He's fired,'" Trump said. "You know, some owner is going to do that. He's going to say, 'That guy that disrespects our flag, he's fired.' And that owner, they don't know it [but] they'll be the most popular person in this country."

Where in the above did he demand or order anybody to be fired? He stated an opinion, which most Americans agree with.
                            Comprehension is not his forte'.
                            Don't feed the trolls...or quote them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post

I do believe, however, that our military brothers would honor their oath, and take whatever is necessary to protect the citizens of this country if SHTF.
                              This.
                              In a sense, we, the people, do own them & control them if the need arises.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                                As a Vet, I promise I will protect this country if needed.. But, I only have bolt action rifles..... Not because I don't agree with semi or full auto, but because I can't afford the other ones lol
                                If the SHTF come find me. I'll make sure you get one!
                                Thanks for your service.

Comment

Working...
                                X