• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devin View Post
    Ahhhhh. This just happened.

[ATTACH]700466[/ATTACH]

Thoughts and prayers!

Comment

Did not have those in Louisiana so tried one when i went to college in 1982...............never been back! Just aint right no kinda way.....LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Thoughts and prayers!
        Thank you...... needed this morning.
        Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

I used to eat there about once a year just to remind myself why i didn't go back more often.

Comment

Dervin got it goin on!

Comment

I RARELY eat fast food but I had the same problem. I have been LJS free for 2 years. I did fall and went to Taco Bell last night, had been a year for that place. I am paying the price today and BACK on the wagon.

Comment

Ok, which one of you LJS junkies was on the British Airways flight?

Comment

Stop eating that stuff. Its not real food.

Comment

****, I did it again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6323 (Small).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	24481867

Almost 22 months LJS free and I had a weak moment at lunch.

Back on the wagon.
                    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

When I was a kid I loved some LJS. All fast food makes me feel like crap now but sometimes you just got to indulge.

Comment

I'm with you Goldeneagle, these boys must have weak constitutions....Love me some LJS!

Comment

This cracks me up. I go there about once a year. Think I want it, but after I eat it im like, what did I just do???? My favorite was those nasty clams they use to serve. The one by us doesn't serve them anymore. There are several other restaurants I have this twisted relationship with.
                          Last edited by crawdaddct; 01-25-2017, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Admission: I have a Big Mac Paradox.

Comment

mine is taco casa...messes me up every time but I have to have it every 4-6 weeks or so.

Comment

One of my buddies at work got food poisoning at LJS in Austin. They must have known they had a issue, because when he went into complain, they immediately apologized. The manager gave him a card for free food for a year. He was eating there every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X